Help locating a UK Baja owner

Skopod Designer

Some of you may be aware of the 3 2011 HO engines that were sold just after RCX last year. The red one was purchased from TGN Distributing by a gentleman from the UK. He wanted to make a few upgrades before it went across the pond and contacted us for them. The engine was shipped directly from TGN to us...one of the upgrades was a TS cylinder reed and porting by Bartolone. Unfortunately, at the time the TS reed block was out of stock everywhere. We weren't able to locate and get one untill early november. During this time we had been in contact with him on the progress every few weeks. Since middle november I have emailed multiple times with the news it was completed and still no response as of yet. We don't have any screen name for him or any other info other than Roger, from the UK. At this point I don't know what to think and pray he is ok and temporarily out of contact for work or health reasons. Please, if any of you know Roger or his family have them contact us at [email protected]. He invested a lot into this HO and it seems to me that someone in the UK area must know that he was the one who got the red 1 of 3 2011 HO engine. Any info will be appreciated so we can get this to it's rightful owner. Thanks mates. Jim and Tim from Skopod

Last edited:

revojim

There was a roger formerly rc demon shop I remember reading

Try bajarog. He be your man

Last edited:

Skopod Designer

DIMBLEWAMBiE

That does look promissing, USA 5 has he been active here lately? Like I said, we did contact each other thru email over the long wait. The last time we spoke must have been 2 or 3 weeks prior to us getting it all ready to go. Since then, no response to my emails, don't know what to think.
baja rog was active today at 1:11am. lol im a creep i guess