Got mine!!

baja204

Hey guys. Got my super 5sc last week and already gave it a royal beating and WOW is she tough. I mean I drive like a savage and only striped stick servo horn. I added a savox sc 1232 for steering and I cleaned grease out of diffs and replaced with ofna diff silicone. 20,000 for front. 10,000 for center and 5,000 for rear.what a difference and I did 50wt oil all around in shocks. I'm telling u this is a good buy

baja204

Ya I uses a lot of savage parts ie big bore shocks, diffs and tranny with a center diff. This is the first I've heard of a hpi center diff also but since I moved up to 5th scale I'm outa the savage loop but ya it works so good after tuning it. I'll post some pics tonight

baja204

Still no problems 3 weeks in to this rig. I added some mud flaps to the front to help with the roost rash. I just simply picked up a set of rear mud flaps and mounted em to the front side of the body mount for the side of body behind front tire. All hardware comes with parts so all u need to do is drill a 2.5 mm hole in a cross support and use the lower body pin hole on vertical side support. Works amazingly well for cheap

cgd2175

Hey guys. Got my super 5sc last week and already gave it a royal beating and WOW is she tough. I mean I drive like a savage and only striped stick servo horn. I added a savox sc 1232 for steering and I cleaned grease out of diffs and replaced with ofna diff silicone. 20,000 for front. 10,000 for center and 5,000 for rear.what a difference and I did 50wt oil all around in shocks. I'm telling u this is a good buy
Hello Baja204, To reach the center diff I have to practically to desarm the entire truck, is there any suggestion for this? thank you

Theostubbs

I found that the easiest way is to remove the battery tray, and pull one of the side frames off. You can then dis-assemble the centre tranny. It's a bit of a job.

Tbredon

I wanna see some pics!!! I got to see one while on vacation. Their pretty nice. That owner claimed the truck was under powered outa the box, but said better electronics were easily upgraded for not an unreal amount of funds.

Theostubbs

The Super 5SC out accelerates the 1/5 gassers by quite a bit. They have plenty of power. If you compare them to a 1/8 scale electric, then you're not comparing apples to apples.

Troyster

I wanna see some pics!!! I got to see one while on vacation. Their pretty nice. That owner claimed the truck was under powered outa the box, but said better electronics were easily upgraded for not an unreal amount of funds.
Plenty of power out of the box..there is a dude on youtube that runs his stock 5sc flux with 5t sandpaddles (if I remember right) and you can really see how much power this truck has out of the box. He can pull wheelies at will....of course I may drop something more powerful in mine later but it certainly is not underpowered coming out of the box.

Troyster

Hello Baja204, To reach the center diff I have to practically to desarm the entire truck, is there any suggestion for this? thank you
I have mine apart right now and getting to them is tedious. My best advice is to make sure you have a great cordless screwdriver/hex driver so you can get through the bolts quicker. The upside is that this truck doesn't require nearly as much maintenance as my 5ive-t so doing it once in awhile isn't as bad....will probably go with heavier diff weights this time when I reassemble.