Gizmos new Powermaster Pre sale

NitroManiac

i would like to know as well if the headers fit the pro pipes. is it posible to order these extra because i have a twin RCMK and the headers are still made for the Zenoah and CY.

dscjester

Dave sorry not yet.Waiting on a few things I promise it wont be double the price of the singles LOL :lol:
Ok Bruce. Please let us know when the Twin pipes are ready and price. Maybe start a Twin pipe thread?

And the mounts included?

gizmousa

Hello all the orders for the pipes are shipped. The sale is over.I will have them on the site tonight.

Thanks Bruce

bao

just ordered my pipe ..........first one to france maybe....
looking forward to getting it on the cr290 promod engine i have....

mark_tampa

Great Pipe! Picked one up today (Silenced version), fabricated a mount to modify it to fit my RCMK powered GoPed. Sounds and performs like a champ.

jbooker82

That's awesome. I never thought about using a Baja pipe on a Goped. Unfortunatly for me I have a BigFoot so the hot pipe would be pointed forward, not back like yours.

mark_tampa

Great Pipe! Picked one up today (Silenced version), fabricated a mount to modify it to fit my RCMK powered GoPed. Sounds and performs like a champ.
Went for a quick ride one the GoPed today with the new Gizmo pipe on a stock RCMK CR300F engine. Chain was a bit tight (you can hear it binding a bit). Takeoff is a whole lot better and seems a bit quieter than on a stock Zenoah can muffler. Great job Gizmo, nice pipe and not a lot of noise!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YovLYzcTp4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YovLYzcTp4[/ame]

jbooker82

Got my unsilenced version yesterday (Saturday) probably going to be a while before I can try it out. I think I am going to ceramic coat it right off the bat while its new. I need to do a test fit first. See how its going to work with the team chase cage.

gizmousa

After making a large quantity buy of our pipes from VRC we are able to drop the price on our POWERMASTER pipes. As always we try our best to give the best price possible and always the best service on the market.

Thanks Bruce

New price $169.00

mark_tampa

After making a large quantity buy of our pipes from VRC we are able to drop the price on our POWERMASTER pipes. As always we try our best to give the best price possible and always the best service on the market.

Thanks Bruce

New price $169.00
If I would have know that you dropped the price, I would have picked one up yesterday when I was at your shop! Oh well, next time I'm there (seems like a weekly trip, always new toys to be had) I'll pickup another one.

Great price, and your service has been most excellent! Thanks again.

SynRG

Hey Bruce, New HPI Baja owner in Windermere. Might have to make the drive to Bartow and come check out your shop and pick up a pipe.

Have you had a chance to test the Powermaster with a Chase cage yet? If it fits fine, I definitely want one. JLMK Thanks! Jeff

le162

Hi do you make a header pipe for the RCMK top end to suit the CPI big bore pipe with getting T boned on some corners the side pipe cops it 5b RACER