Gizmos new Powermaster Pre sale

gizmousa

The Hpi pipes are on the way here I will be shipping by the 3/28 The price will be $199.00 with free shipping in the usa. Here is some pictures on the HPI pipe mounted on a 5T

Last edited:

Hustler234

By the looks I would assume this is a high rev pipe as opposed to a torque pipe. Is this a mid to high range pipe? how is the low range? What kind of power gains would you see on a stock motor? for big bore?

r6er00

that thing looks sweet! i'm looking at getting the 30.5 monster hp gizmo motor, and this thing will be a great cake topper!! would there be an availability for an unwelded mount? i'm thinking of running a C-shaped mount to avoid cutting the B body (unless you've already thought of that :) )...

JUGG-ER-NAUT-13

Will this pipe fit inside the Kraken class 1. I run B. torpedo now with no problem. This pipe looks thicker in the middle compared to the BT. Definetly another pipe option always welcome. Raw pipes look the best.

jbooker82

Well I just sent some cash for one. I don't have a Gizmo Motor but I did just get my T.S. 30.5 built. I have the Bartolone Torpedo pipe on it now, but I haven't gotten to try out the new motor yet. I plan on mocking the pipe up to make sure it fits properly then sending it off for some Swain Tech TBC-EX White Lightning coating.

gizmousa

is this pipe a victory pro with the rcmk flange on it?
lol not close. I don't just call up someone and ask them to send me a pipe The POWERMASTER was designed by my and David at VRC and started from scratch and a lot of testing.Guys will ask is it a this pipe or that pipe. We will see we you see a real pipe run.LOL

Last edited:

BajaPaul

I wasn't knocking it it's just that in the pics it looks very similar. So did you change the header flange for the rcmk? It almost looks like a hybrid of the pro and the bb pipe. Is the header shape the same as the other vrc side pipes? Can I just pop off my pro pipe and put yours on the same header?

Last edited:

gizmousa

I wasn't knocking it it's just that in the pics it looks very similar. So did you change the header flange for the rcmk?YES It almost looks like a hybrid of the pro and the bb pipe. Is the header shape the same as the other vrc side pipes? No it is not Can I just pop off my pro pipe and put yours on the same header? Have not tried that good question i will ck this asap.But the header is matched to the RCMK so the zenoah will work also

Hello i know you was not knocking the pipe.

Last edited: