Getting my 5bss back :)

Dolphinwelder

So some of you may remember that I sold my 5bss last year after my dads stroke. Well as luck would have it the guy that bought it from me moved to Oklahoma and didn't take the baja with him, he offered it back to me for a decent price. So I'm now getting the money together to buy my old buggy back! Ill post pics as soon as I can! I've pretty much sold off all my electric stuff except for my exo terra, so ill be down to 2 baja's and my exo lol

powerstroke

Hey Dolphin I do remember your thread about your Dad and selling your SS, glad you r getting it back...life has a way of turning around for the better now and again.

Junker

Sweet! Getting reunited with your long lost buggy! lol. I bet you were as excited as a kid on Christmas morning! Just don't let it get in the way of your T build!

Dolphinwelder

Sweet! Getting reunited with your long lost buggy! lol. I bet you were as excited as a kid on Christmas morning! Just don't let it get in the way of your T build!
Well it's gonna take less work to get the buggy goin so ill work on that first but trust me, I got big plans for the T!