Georgia Members list

pep37412000

Looking for any members near Conyers GA.

I would like to know if there are still active members near Conyers that may have extra parts for sale hopups-factory-motor whatever please let me know or give me a call 414-406-8379 or just want to run

46u

I would like to know if there are still active members near Conyers that may have extra parts for sale hopups-factory-motor whatever please let me know or give me a call 414-406-8379 or just want to run
There is a dirt oval in Brooks, GA that is the only track in Georgia that runs large scale. There is a race next weekend then one on Dec. 3rd. Lord willing I will be there. If you would like more information let me know. I live in Macon.

46u

About 52 miles from you according to map quest just depends where you live in Conyers. The track is about 60 miles from me. We always have much fun.

46u

It is a totally different track from the one Vince had and is run by Jimmy Barbar. The next race is Dec 3rd. Practice this Saturday if you want. I am going to try and make practice this Saturday and lord willing will be there Dec 3rd. Only requirements for large scale is street or slick tires and must have a remote kill switch as well as your own transponder. Not sure if I am allowed to list a web site here but it is on Georgia RC racers. If you have any other questions send me a PM. Where are you located? I am in Macon.

Last edited:

pep37412000

Is there anyone here in Georga that that knows a good place to to go and bash I live in conyers I would go to the track but I dont have a few things they require don't know anyone around to go running with so just thought I woud ask

46u

Is there anyone here in Georga that that knows a good place to to go and bash I live in conyers I would go to the track but I dont have a few things they require don't know anyone around to go running with so just thought I woud ask
I cannot find any one in Macon that even has a large scale so I know how you feel. Not much into bashing and try to go to Brooks to race. Unfortunately the last two races where canceled.

Last edited:

pep37412000

man this is crazy I just moved here I thought with this being GA. and all it would be plenty and we dont have that many on this forum from here either lol

46u

Brooks is the only track in Georgia that run large scale. They all so run the smaller scales. Might be different if I had someone to bash with but when I do bash by my self I get bored FAST.

pep37412000

really not looking for a track just like to go bashing or looking for a friend to run with man it's boring to be in this by yourself I have a nice size yard to run in just know one around to even run with wow almost makes me want to quit (NOT) lol

hairdog

There are several guys near Griffin that loosely race at a homemade track at one of their houses. It's very fun place to run and hang out with some good guys. I think they get together at least once a month to run. The place is called the Pecan Patch. It's over off Teaman Rd. They do airplanes as well.