Georgia Members list

hairdog

Sorry Chris for it taking me so long to add your name to the list. Got you covered now.

hairdog

Serg , Got you covered now too .

I think I have the list updated with everyone I see that has spoken up. If I have you on the list and you have info missing speak up so I can get it added.

serg&hisbaja5t

Cool,thanks. Im finally home now too (woo-hoo).Reitred out the the Army,Its great to be home.Still hurting, maybe the doc at Va will give me some "happy" meds -lol .

serg&hisbaja5t

Thought about it.I am wondering if my tire setup would work,trencher in the back,hpi dirt buster radials up front?

Last edited:

hairdog

I don't see why not. The whole purpose of the test is to see how the 1/5th scales work on the track and also to get a tire setup that will work but not tear up the surface. Hope to see you Sunday.

joshsrc

We are putting a 5T together as we speak . Old skool Sugar Bowl on road racer . was wondering if Vince had indeed set something up for 1/5 th scale racing .
We will have to get together and head down to VRP .
Cumming Ga

bajafourlife

hey( joshsrc) make sure you have a certain tire dont know what kind is yet. and a silencer and a kill switch to race lol cause thats what you will need to race there. dont want you to waste a trip down there 5 scale guys at this track get all kinds of bullshit rules!! and changes them all the time. and all the nitro toys get the best treatmeant i know cause its happend to me and my 3 buddys down there. one time we had a race there and he had the nitro toys racing too and we sat there all day in the hot ass! sun and then he came up to us and said that the race was canceled!! for know reason other than he was too busy. this place is 1and1/2 hrs away. we ran a total of 30 min of practice.then he said stop running cause the nitro toys are complaining about the DUST!! can you believe that shit lmao!! we are about 200 ft away maybe more. and like i said we were there all day!! the track is HARD HARD packed dirt so dry it has small cracks in it and he thinks that dirt busters will trash the track lmao!! so i dont mean to sound like its just me its all of us well except hairdog he is in with the owner so you know what that means lol. so he wont say the kind of things im saying.. just to let you know we have about 5 of us that run and bash so if you want to leave me a pm and we can get together. any tire, any exhaust,kill switch or not lol grip it and rip it!!!

Last edited:

joshsrc

Recently we sold every thing we owned related to nitro . ( and a stock class slash ).The attitudes , poor sportsmanship , and forum wars kinda killed it for us .
I used the money to build a gasoline rc boat with enough engine to rip the hull to shreds . we live really close to Mary Alice Park in Cumming . The beach is 400 yards long and we run there during the week days late in the afternoons .
Best thing since sliced bread for us . seems that a CY 26 screaming in a 60 inch Class one catamaran will entertain my two boy just fine .
Now this baja build . You guys on here ROCK !! It seems like this is an older age group . A PM will be sent to you very shortly .And we accept the invite for a little fun run .
Josh,s RC

hairdog

If I'm in with the owner then where is my pay. That's funny. Whatever floats your boat Scott. I'm just passionate about trying to get the 1/5th scale racing going in Ga. I don't see anyone else sticking their neck out there and build a track for them except for Vince. Don't come on here and bad mouth the track because you weren't happy with something that went on. Not cool at all. Then you wonder why folks don't open up tracks for these.

If I remember correctly you and Rick raced the whole series last year and didn't hear no complaints then. Why now all the animosity from you ? Vince built an oval and is starting a 1/5th scale class like you guy asked for. What's the big deal about having a tire rule and silencer? It's not that much money to get to race and have fun. Any full scale track you go to has a tire rule. Nothing different here.

If you were a business owner and you had 150 nitro racers on one track and 6 1/5th scalers on the other who would you lean more toward? Everyone knew before they even got there what the situation was so you knew what you were getting into. Vince was trying to make both sides happy. We ran our qualifiers after each heat of the nitros. Just like any RC race so you are going to have some down time. Plus it was exaggerated due to the fact of the large number of Nitros so it made for a lot longer day. Also the race wasn't cancelled because I remember the Losi sponsored guy came over and raced with us and hand us 1/5th scalers our butts. Remember that very well because it ticked me off to be beat by him . So get your facts straight before to tell a story.

As far as the offroad track goes the surface was hard. I'll admit that. But it was getting more broke up the more we ran on it. You have to take into account this was a open lot next to the shop that Vince made into a track . So it was going to be hard.
But the oval is a first class track. It is as smooth as asphalt and holds misture well . You won't find any better. No one has to take my word for it. Come on down and check it ou for yourself. Here's a pic of it for anyone that wants to see.

It's your opinion and that's fine your entitled to it but don't try to wreck VRP for it. If you have an issue with me , take it up with me. Don't associate the track with me because I am only a racer there. Nothing more. Just trying to help get a 1/5th scale class going there for everyone to enjoy.

Hope everyone has a blast wherever they race or Bash.

Last edited:

bajafourlife

lmao thats funny!! you say your not part of vrp then why do you call your self the host when we come out we all hear you say that so lie your way out of that. and btw i will say what ever i want. you need to come down off your (im the man) cloud and stop trying to be the man that knows everything about everything thats why we dont come out there cause of you..and my facts are right we sat out there all day for 30 min thats bull...t!! i dont care whats going on or how many you dont do ppl that way. im going to tell everybody about that track and i wish you will try and stop me lol wish wish wish!!!! you just need to stay where you live and stay out of my convos nobody wants to here from you. you have your head so far up that tracks ass! its very funny to see lmao. so anyway i have to get back to what i was doing just wanted you to know your not s##t and stay out of my way.. im trying to be nice so dont push it!!!!

Last edited:

hairdog

Never did I once tell you or anyone that I was a host or whatever when any of you came to the track. I was just the one trying to get the word out about the track. So once again you need to get your facts straight.

What happened to the so called track that your buddy was suppose to build that was going to be 10 x better than VRP? He didn't build it did he?

Whatever . Keep living in your little fanatasy world up there on the north side. All you can do is call names but provide no facts. Like I said I will gladly not show up to VRP if that is what it takes for you to come race. I can find plenty of things to do with my time. But your NOT going to blame me for not coming to race there. It's an excuse.

Oh well . I'm done with this . No need to keep arguing . Were not getting anywhere.

Romie31cc

hey scott, remember the day we all went down to vrp, sat there all day never got to do any qualify and wasnt allowed to even crank and tune our cars. and then when we thought we was going to get to race.... he let us bash on the track for 20 minutes as a side show for the nitro kids....???

I DO!!!:tongue:

hair dog was the one running over telling us what to do and when to do it, think that makes him the host right? and he was also the one doing all the promoting. i dont think vince ever put anything on here about the races. i dont think he even really cares about 1/5th scale racing...

Romie31cc

couldnt tell you how the "race series" went... never waisted my time with it again... :glare:

the other thing i had a problem with was he didnt even have parts in stock... does he even stock parts for bajas now?:dots:

the reason there is a tire rule is because the track wasnt made for 1/5th scale it was made for nitro's....(meaning wasnt intended for 1/5th scale) if i want a flat oval thats smooth as asphalt i will go to the empty parking lot down the street tape it off and run. or the banked asphalt gocart oval thats 12 miles from my house and is 700ft. :tongue::tongue:

Zomby Woof

My Baja is set up as an off roader. I'm not going to convert it to an oval car and get asphalt tires. I do remember that day when we had fun together but didn't get to run much.

46u

Been out of it for a while and seeing if there are any 1/5 scale tracks in Georgia or which is the closes one to middle Georgia.