Georgia Members list

hairdog

Got it Jeremy. Glad you and Rick got to come out and try the track out. Sorry I wasn't a better host. I was trying to get my Slash ready to race.
Hopefully we can get a big turnout to show the small scalers what real racing is. :D

OICU812

Hey DAWGS Mark here Way down south in GA.

aka ( OICU812 ) DOIN-IT-DIRTY-SOUTH-STYLE

hairdog

Got both of you added .

John thank you for your service to our country so that we can be free and play with our baja's. Be safe and make sure to hit us up when you get back so we can go bash together.

Thanks
Harry

hairdog

Added a couple new folks to the list. There are quite a few still missing some info. If it's you post the info needed so I can update the list.

46u

Guys if we do not start supporting the large scale track at VRP it might not be around. PLEASE come out and race. I am trying to get a large scale race going next month PLEASE go to the VRP forums and make a commitment to race next month.

46u

Sure wish we could get about half the people on this list to support the track at VRP in Books GA near Griffin or there might not be a track with in 500 miles catering to large scale. If you have never raced you have no idea what you are missing. If you have not sighed up at the VRP forums please do so. http://www.vrpracing.org/

buyandmodify

Hey HairDog,

BuyandModify (Roman) Roberta GA and my best friend (Mike) Roberta GA.....he is not on here just yet...trying to get him to sign up. Nice to see all the guys from GA on here.