Gas/Oil (Petrol/Oil) Ratio Mixture Charts

Corvetman

I'm using VP C12 nonoxygenated with castor 927 at 6oz and no problems so far on all mi engines, is a 108 octane, it keep the engine clean and give good performance.

Don't use racing gas that is oxygenated use nonoxygenated Racing fuel.

flitlcar

anybody running bel ray si-7 oil full synthetic ? and iif so . what is the performance out come ..
thanks

Monsterman

MonstermanHBF
Staff member
Media

Commercialride

Ok I'm just trying to figure out what's good for it. The truck is just bashed around for the most part right now. What kinda oil would u suggest and where would u buy it jw

Monsterman

MonstermanHBF
Staff member
Media
Ok I'm just trying to figure out what's good for it. The truck is just bashed around for the most part right now. What kinda oil would u suggest and where would u buy it jw
Asking that question on the forum is like asking us what is your favorite color. I would just recommend a good quality 2 stroke oil, one you can also find locally. Pretty much any brand will be fine. I run Castrol 927' Yamalube & Klotz Super Techiplate. Even the Hpi brand oil that comes with the RTR's will work if that's all you have. Just be sure to use the proper oil ratio 25:1

Commercialride

Ok thanks and I've just been running the hpi oil at there 25:1 mix rate. I guess I could say my biggest fear right now is blowing the motor. So I'm trying to make sure I do everything proper with the gas and motor