funny stuff

28.5 ron

yeah ive seen that , luckily she moved her head and took it on her shoulder mostly, but yeah, id be pissed if i was her , id just grab it and drive off.

amwplayer03

And this is why they don't allow Rc's in many places you go to now a days. And you can't really blame them.
If this was my daughter, Mind you she is only 9 months at the present time LOL. But if she was my daughter I would seriously feel really but really BUT REALLY REALLY BAD for the Driver of that RC.

HarleyDan

And this is why they don't allow Rc's in many places you go to now a days. And you can't really blame them.
If this was my daughter, Mind you she is only 9 months at the present time LOL. But if she was my daughter I would seriously feel really but really BUT REALLY REALLY BAD for the Driver of that RC.
I agree to a point. We truly don't know the whole story. Unless RC is not allowed there, if the RC cars were there first, then she should not have ridden out there...

Even if RCs are not allowed, then what she did would be called contributory negligence under the law.

Again, I agree that they should have been more careful; but we really need to know the whole story......

what the helli

there are a LOT of unknown factors, one of them being

If an adult was driving the rc they should have been paying more attention, especially since she almost ran it over once.

if it was a kid, well, kids will be kids......

hpiSSracer

looks like a BMX track to me... I love using BMX tracks but always yield to the bicyclists just so that I don't loose the ability to use the track. Of course most of the time the bicyclists usually yield to me because they wanna see it tear up the track.

deznuts84

looks like a BMX track to me... I love using BMX tracks but always yield to the bicyclists just so that I don't loose the ability to use the track. Of course most of the time the bicyclists usually yield to me because they wanna see it tear up the track.
+1 thats what our group does ... the BMX tracks are the BEST!!! you can get some crazy air :D