For Sale FS: NEW LOSI 2.0 w/RC Max 50GT MODDED!

*JayVee*

FS Losi 5T 2.0 (NEW) broken in ONLY! This rig was heavily modified before even running. Out the box I started tear down and build. I have so much money invested in this build but I do understand, that is on me. Just as I understand that, you guys understand the amt of money invested and time being built that would cost you to replicate or looked into building one yourself.

Losi 2.0 Bought Brand new beginning of 2019 and immediately torn apart out the box never used! Modded billet front case+ stock internal, billet rear case + billet internal (to support the added power!), custom tapped drop screw kit installed in chassis (seen in pic with RC MAX PRO AM diff), Monster Locker solid center diff., Modified RC shaft Booted brake kit, DDM Shock socks (blue), Turtle Racing (blue) front and rear chassis brace, Turtle Racing (blue) front Top Plate brace, matching (blue) steering servo brace (modded to fit since only made for V1 FiveT). OE Stock engine replaced and now powered by a Brand New RC MAX 50GT, billet intake option, V2 improved clutch and Titanium pipe. All built to order with all options full mod with Michael @ Rc Max! Engine only cost $2500 shipped and Losi FiveT cost $1300.00 Shipped. I have $5500+ in this rig total from start to finish. I have a few stock parts and extra wheels and tires and bead locks of sort.

As far as wheels and tires as seen below I have a set of UberRC Spikes firm with a set of stock grey wheels and RC MAX blue aluminum bead locks. Not seen in pics I have a full set of firm foams inserts and DDM slicks for some road carving bashing. Not really sure or how long these wheels and tire sets will last w/o blowing right off the bead locks but the only option has been exhausted and purchased without going full BRP hubs and wheel/tire kits. That would be the only! way 100% not to blow the tires off... Literally! The body has been modified to replicate a real desert truck, windows semi partially cut for air flow but w/o losing it's rigid structure and some scaled fire extinguishers have been mounted to the cage just for that touch. The truck itself has also been stripped of some of the LOSI decals and branded FORD decals in place. Its really so freakin sweet! Plus so much more.

I originally had a InstaGram (See: @5thscale_madness) friend across the pond list them both on his IG acct since he has a very popular RC Large scale platform. That is as far as I got as far as ever getting serious to sell. Until now. I have a plethora of pics and info via text supporting full details of this build but please, serious inquiries only. These are not Traxxas rigs so know there is levels to life. :)

* LOSI 2.0 RC MAX 50GT $3500.00 SHIPPED! That is approx $3200.00 + $300 Shipping (it just cost me $324 to ship my Baja S5 + EXTRAS Florida ~ Texas)

*** optional FUTABA 3PV and Rx + charger can be worked out making a full RTR! Just add you mix of gas and GO! ***

Willing to meet for local pick up Tampa and surrounding South/Central Florida within reasonable distance. Shipping is available at buyers cost or worked into negotiations. Payment via PayPal +.04% or send as Gift/Fam or Cash App is also available. Again, Serious Inq only pls feel free to contact or text msg #813-841-5563 Pls contact me via # I really do not get on here often or receive notifications of messages or contact. Thanks

RANDOM PICS BELOW. You can see the timeline and order to make sense ;) Really way too much to list. Just contact me.

View attachment 5720190412_222047.jpg20190416_160125.jpg20190420_152132.jpg20190420_152146.jpgIMG_20190420_162543_176.jpgView attachment 63View attachment 66View attachment 65View attachment 64
20190409_142324.jpg20190327_204111.jpg20190331_165002.jpg20190331_170706.jpg20190331_170711.jpg

Last edited:

*JayVee*

optional FUTABA 3PV and Rx + charger can be worked out making a full RTR! Just add you mix of gas and GO!

Last edited: