Flux Review + Wiring Scenarios

sk5

Review:

I took a chance on this little beast and now this is my second SC. First impressions were pretty darn positive, I had a chase car and followed behind my brand new SC and was shocked to see how responsive and fast it was! I'm not sure if I got a freak Flux but I was only hitting throttle at 1/3 of the play and going behind it in my prius at 23-28 miles per hour depending on elevation differences, its substantially faster on the higher end and definitely torquier on the low end. At any rate as with all new things I felt weird not hearing a muffler, and rather metal on metal and that's not pleasant and I am still not getting used to it, lol. The wheel diameter and width seem smaller than my gasser 5SC which I didn't like also and made me reconsider if all the extra weight gain of my gasser was removed would it equally as fast? At any rate, I'm still truly in love with the concept of it, which leads me to my question.

Wiring:

Is there any way to conceal all the wiring of this RIG to the underbelly of the chassis or sandwiched between the two latitudinal frame pieces? I'd really appreciate some input in this regard, I've already shifted my ECU to the rear of the vehicle for easy and assessible battery install/removal.

sk5

30 views and no comment, someone help! any EE's out there that can chime in?

How likely would the wires break off if routed underneath body, or is this just such a stupid idea that no one wants to comment. :no:

FluxNZ

Not a stupid idea you have a factory skid plate on the truck. You may need to extend the wiring which isn't too hard to do. I wrapped mine with that spiral wrap for wiring so it helps to contain the wires.