FLM90006 New version extended arm kit.

DIMBLEWAMBiE

Since I am so close to them I thought I would go and have a look for you. Weighing the two packages of the tt200 and tt222 (V2 shock tower version) the orignal aluminum arm item tt200 came in about 2.61 pounds. The tt222 here: http://www.davesmotors.com/tt222EFR which does in fact include a shock tower that is not in the picture came in about 2.06 pounds. That is a savings of over a half of a pound which is pretty significant. That is equally impressive to think that the new EFR arms have the dog bones diff cups AND drive axles compared to just the original aluminum armed extended dogbones only. Take the driveshafts out of the mix and these arms are probably 3/4 of a pound lighter.
Try and break one, let us know how strong they are :D

Carp Boyz

They say they are half they weight of their aluminum arms. The best way to avoid sagging is to make sure you store your car with no weight on the suspension. I set my cars on 6x6 blocks of wood. The lower arms reversible so you can rotate them in case they do start to sag.
how exactly do you place it on the 6x6's?

so I guess leavin it sit on all 4 tires or in/on a stand isn't good then?

SteveB

Media
Yes, we have received the invoice from FLM so it usually takes a couple weeks after that for us to get them after that. They will still be relatively limited supply so sign up for email notification on when they arrive back in stock because chances are they will not last for very long!

brendjord

Yes, we have received the invoice from FLM so it usually takes a couple weeks after that for us to get them after that. They will still be relatively limited supply so sign up for email notification on when they arrive back in stock because chances are they will not last for very long!
Awesome:) i already have an order "pendling fullfilment" Waiting for this:)

Btw. Do you reccomend these Arms or the billet ones??? (For bashing)

olivier

Awesome:) i already have an order "pendling fullfilment" Waiting for this:)

Btw. Do you reccomend these Arms or the billet ones??? (For bashing)

I also wanted to be informed about the bash ability of these new arm and finally I went for the alluminium one I knew they have already been bash aproved by many members.