Egyptsean Presents The Mad Cow Bash

Feint Motion

Looks like it will be a sweet meet up. If I wasn't working, I'd fore sure make a trip out to escondido.
Kudos for your cool friends sponsoring the event too.

egyptsean

Media
Great times today...footage is awesome!!!!! I posted a couple of raw clips on my facebook pages and pics are up on both pages!!!. Thank you to all the sponsors...kinda funny to get pics of dan from oneill brothers racing flying an airplane :d. Glad that jeremy had a great time bashing today and cant wait to see the write up on rc insider about the event. Thank to tn for help with setup and tear down...you guys rock!!

egyptsean

Media
OK GUYS, this was alot more work than usual...sorry about the time it took to get it done. i got over 40 hours into this one from sitting looking at pics deciding which ones to use all the way thru the editing process. At one point i had 2 minutes of footage to fill in and had 10 minutes of pre cut clip....and deciding which to use was not an easy task since 99% of them were great clips.

Anyway, here it is BETTER BUCKLE YOUR SEAT BELTS BECAUSE THIS IS A WILD RIDE!. FEEL FREE TO SHARE WITH ANYONE AND EVERYONE AND FEEL FREE TO RATE AND/OR COMMENT ON HERE AND/OR YOU TUBE IF YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT.

ENJOY!!!

SEAN

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9DL18hurZw[/ame]