Egyptsean Presents The Mad Cow Bash

egyptsean

Media
OK it has been a while since we have teamed up with Cow RC to have an event. So we decided to go back to where we started. We are going to have a good ol fashion bash session at jesmondene park in Escondido on June 8th.
The event starts at 10 am and runs until you decide you want to go home.

Bring anything you want to run. we dont care what it is.....just bring it! :D. 5th scale, 8th scale, nitro, electric, on road, off road .run what you brung. Pete will be there flying his new quadcopter filming the event from the air, we will have a professional photographer there so you can get some great pics of your ride in action! If our official photographer, Jesse Degraff, cannot make it, we will make other arrangements with another photographer. We will have a huge ramp to launch and get some big air.. So, come on out for a great day of bashing at the park and lets make a fun video!!!! WE WILL HAVE A FREE PIZZA LUNCH FOR EVERYONE WHO SHOWS UP.We will be giving away awards for "Most carnage" etc etc. Free prizes and a drawing for some cool stuff. RC INSIDER DOT COM will be there to cover the event and do a write up on their website along with taking pics for the site. RC insider will also be bringing out some try me rc's for anyone who wants to join us but does not have a an rc car.The BIG prize of the day will go to the hardest overall basher....... a giant 6' LONG CowRC Magnetic PIt mat.

Anyone who wold like to donate prizes for the drawing will get their banner hung at event ( to be seen in the video i will be making) and can get their logo on event flyer ( if you notify us before may 18th) NO BUY IN COST TO BE A SPONSOR! You can still donate after may 18th but you will only get a banner at event and you will not be on the final flyer.

STAY TUNED TO THIS THREAD OR THE"MAD COW BASH" EVENT PAGE ON FACEBOOK TO KEEP UP ON ALL THE UPDATES FOR THE EVENT.

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE.

AND FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DO NOT REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME WE DID THIS.....HERE IS THE VIDEO

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcM46u9hUb4"]R/C HELI BASHING HD GoPro - YouTube[/ame]

Here is a list of vendors donating prizes for the Raffle.......this list will get updated as they come in and i will post pics as soon as i receive donations

RC Insider.com
505 RC
DE Racing
Team Phatdad
THETOYZ.COM
Blackstar Hobbies
Oneill brothers racing
Craftwerks RC
Castle Creations

Last edited:

egyptsean

Media
here is the Promo video for the event made by Swedish RC

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir81tB5rmJU[/ame]

egyptsean

Media
we are proud to announce Castle Creations as the newest sponsor for the Mad Cow Bash!

THANK YOU CASTLE CREATIONS!!!

Monsterman

MonstermanHBF
Staff member
Media
Another awesome event this is going to be Sean, wish I lived a little closer man :*(

egyptsean

Media
Goodies came in today from Cow RC! T-shirts, pit towels, coozies and screw boxes..............THANK YOU COW RC!

FYI...I AM EXPECTING 4 MORE BOXES THIS WEEK FROM MISC SPONSORS!

egyptsean

Media
friday niight we were at media day for the san diego county fair and made a new friend at channel 6 news.....they might be coming out to the event to play with cars and do a story. Keep your fingers crossed.

egyptsean

Media
goodies are still coming in but i wont have time to post pics from Oneill Brothers Racing, DE Racing,and Phatdad.

Monsterman

MonstermanHBF
Staff member
Media
Damn Sean you sure do collect some awesome goodies and prizes :rockon: