Egyptsean presents The Ashley Cup hosted by HPI

BallsoutBaja

big thanks to Darrell for helping us capture some footage with his quadcopter

Thanks Sean, that's a pretty cool shot. There were a couple times when your photo guy and I were taking shots of each other. Cool stuff and I'm really glad I was able to help out with the event in my little way. :gunsmilie: Such a great thing you did man!

Derrell brother welcome to the team. We are very proud to have you aboard. Looking forward to more good times onand off the track.
For sure Kyle, for sure!!! See you guys down there in San Diego soon.

egyptsean

Media
Sweet! Any luck with the vid from the quad?
i JUST FINISHED THE INTRO A LITTLE WHILE AGO......TO BE HONEST...I HAVE NOT EVEN LOOKED AT THE QUAD FOOTAGE OR THE FOOTAGE FROM GREGS TRUCK YET lol. THE INTO EXPLAIN HOW THE ASHLEY CUP CAME TO BE THEN HAS THE STANDARD INTRO....IT IS 2 MINUTES LONG lol

I HATE CAPS LOCk!!! just sayin! :p

BallsoutBaja

i JUST FINISHED THE INTRO A LITTLE WHILE AGO......TO BE HONEST...I HAVE NOT EVEN LOOKED AT THE QUAD FOOTAGE OR THE FOOTAGE FROM GREGS TRUCK YET lol. THE INTO EXPLAIN HOW THE ASHLEY CUP CAME TO BE THEN HAS THE STANDARD INTRO....IT IS 2 MINUTES LONG lol

I HATE CAPS LOCk!!! just sayin! :p
Sounds good Sean. Been seeing a lot of photos posted up here and other forums! Good stuff, can't wait to see what you come up with. :cool:

egyptsean

Media
At the ashley cup event we had a course set up for scalers that was over 2 miles long.....i never had the opportunity to get over there and film them like i intended. Needless to say i was super happy when i saw this!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXATDaMr-zE&list=UUWCoQbmCLu2O8NEMEp9qycA&index=1[/ame]

egyptsean

Media
I AM PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE TOTAL FROM THE ASHLEY CUP EVENT IS OVER $7,300 FOR ST JUDES CHILDRENS HOSPITAL
!!!
I STILL HAVE FEW LATE DONATIONS ROLLING IN SO THAT TOTAL WILL GO UP AS I GET THE CHECKS. IF THEY ALL COME IN THE AMOUNT WILL GO UP ANOTHER $1,000
WHICH WILL BRING THE GRAND TOTAL TO OVER $8,300.

i WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE WHO DONATED, HELPED AT THE EVENT, SPONSORED AND ATTENDED THE EVENT!!! NONE OF IT WOULD HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT ALL OF YOU!!! I WILL GO INTO THAT A LOT MORE IN THE VIDEO! :D

I AM WORKING HARD TO GET THE VIDEO FINISHED BY THIS WEEKEND BUT BUT I STILL HAVE ALOT OF WORK TO DO ON IT.

SEAN

Monsterman

MonstermanHBF
Staff member
Media
I AM PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE TOTAL FROM THE ASHLEY CUP EVENT IS OVER $7,300 FOR ST JUDES CHILDRENS HOSPITAL
!!!
I STILL HAVE FEW LATE DONATIONS ROLLING IN SO THAT TOTAL WILL GO UP AS I GET THE CHECKS. IF THEY ALL COME IN THE AMOUNT WILL GO UP ANOTHER $1,000
WHICH WILL BRING THE GRAND TOTAL TO OVER $8,300.

i WANT TO SAY THANK YOU TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE WHO DONATED, HELPED AT THE EVENT, SPONSORED AND ATTENDED THE EVENT!!! NONE OF IT WOULD HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE WITHOUT ALL OF YOU!!! I WILL GO INTO THAT A LOT MORE IN THE VIDEO! :D

I AM WORKING HARD TO GET THE VIDEO FINISHED BY THIS WEEKEND BUT BUT I STILL HAVE ALOT OF WORK TO DO ON IT.

SEAN

That's great Sean, hats off to you, sponsors and everyone else involved what a great cause!! I cant wait for the videos and I sure hope this happens again next year I wont miss this event again!

egyptsean

Media
i JUST FINISHED THE CREDITS FOR THE ASHLEY CUP VIDEO.....iF ALL GOES WELL I WILL HAVE IT POSTED SOMETIME SUNDAY AFTERNOON!

egyptsean

Media
I have a good 40 hours into this one. 15 of which were yesterday trying to get it done! Words cannot express my grattitude to anyone and everyone who helped make this event what it was. thanks to all of you we raised over $7,300 for st judes childrens hospital that will get donated in Ashley's name. THIS VIDEO IS FOR ALL OF YOU!!!!! I hope you enjoy it!

feel free to rate and or comment on here and or you tube if you have an account. If you like the video, click the like button to share with the world what we accomplished.....IT IS DEFINATELY SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF AND I AM GLAD I COULD SHARE THIS EXPERIENCE WITH ALL OF YOU!

LETS DO IT AGAIN NEXT YEAR!!!

TURN UP THE VOLUME AND ENJOY!!!!!

Sean

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WM3J6FmRdc[/ame]