Dscjester's No Joke Twin Build!

silverss

hey dave hope you dont mind me asking , have you tried using the 813 carbs ? im using 813 carbs and another member here is also with good results , didnt you already get raw jetpro v1 pipes those ones that looked like you painted in matte black ? im going to be buying another set of v1 for my second twin those pipes cannot be beaten for power in my tests comnparing between the v2 . but still not sure if i should get raw or chrome ? i still like blingy chrome .

Thread starter #582

dscjester

hey dave hope you dont mind me asking , have you tried using the 813 carbs ? im using 813 carbs and another member here is also with good results , didnt you already get raw jetpro v1 pipes those ones that looked like you painted in matte black ? im going to be buying another set of v1 for my second twin those pipes cannot be beaten for power in my tests comnparing between the v2 . but still not sure if i should get raw or chrome ? i still like blingy chrome .
No, I never liked the 813 for my WOT from stop driving. I know IETZR1S loves them. No those matte black pipes where my chrome ones. My raw ones are on there way. Get raw, to compare the 2 and you can always chrome later? The power on the V1's for what I do is unmatched by any pipe I have seen, ran or ran against. Hands down the BEST Basher Friendly pipe for the Twin.

banshee

Lol...nice! Your front hubs....do the stock ones tend to break fairly easy? Noticed you have aluminum ones. Seeing i upgraded arms and am getting irp turnbuckles, just want your thoughts on upgrading hubs, out is it more cosmetic?

IETZR1S

Lol...nice! Your front hubs....do the stock ones tend to break fairly easy? Noticed you have aluminum ones. Seeing i upgraded arms and am getting irp turnbuckles, just want your thoughts on upgrading hubs, out is it more cosmetic?
DSC is hard on parts!!!! No part plastic or alum has any chance of survival if installed on one of his baja's:innocent::innocent::innocent:

Thread starter #587

dscjester

Stay with the stockers. I have been running stockers forever and these just seem nice looking and not really functional where they do anything? If anything the triangle pieces are nice in aluminum as the plastic ones bend and flex.
V1's for life, Dave!!! Or at least until they can be beat I guess
Danny, FOR Life! I got a pile of bent metal that says the V1's can't be beat.
DSC is hard on parts!!!! No part plastic or alum has any chance of survival if installed on one of his baja's:innocent::innocent::innocent:
You know how I roll Bud! :gunsmilie:

Courage68

I went back to the best on the Twin market. Oh, and Dino @ Jetpro takes the time to listen to his customers. Those clone pipes you mentioned are in my junk pile.
I will completely agree with you. The jetpros are the best for the twins. Ive seen two different versions of them on twins. I was impressed by them both.

silverss

Let me get this straight. You want slayer17 to enroll in 2nd tier advertising at 10$ per month in order for him to divulge proprietary information on how to make everyone else's bajas make more power. While yet, everyone else retrieves the information for free??? WHAAAT?? Is this a joke?? Is he being punked??
hey maxit i thought we got rid of you lol.