Drag Racers Post Up Your Rides

Corvetman

Finishing nightmare hunter just reinforce the rear suspension to prevent the flying dogbones symptom, lest see how it goes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Corvetman

Cool, but did you have the pipe shortened?

I ask because I have that pipe and tried to fit it on my shorty but could not...
The one that I have is the 5b pipe, so far mine fit with no problems.

This is other shorty Baja with a victory pipe, on the victory you need to modify the pipe a little bid.

Corvetman

Cool, I like the gold shocks in the fronts and where did you get those cool front tires and how the heck did you mount them?!?
That's something that I'm testing for Skopod.
The front tires are special made to fit on the hpi hubs.

Oli&Ril77's

Cool & thanks! Good luck! I will be working on my rides this weekend so should get a good amount done and I will be installing the 3 speed again but this time in an off road:)

Corvetman

No, never used it, lol. Put it in my drag car but then converted the drag car to a twin. So the 3 speed was never used. But it will soon:)
Cool so far mine has need good I will used t for drag, let see how it holds.

Lol

dscjester

Finishing nightmare hunter just reinforce the rear suspension to prevent the flying dogbones symptom, lest see how it goes.

Flying dog bones are being caused by your rear tires are to far out on the top. You have the rear ball ends out way to far.

Corvetman

Damn Dave, good catch on that! There you go CMan, now you can correct it & run into another issue later on, lol!!!
Lol yes guys I notice that but I just install new arms and that's how they are out but this happen with the old suspension that is now trash and I think that happens to when you have some good BRP tires install to.
Lol
BRP the best

Oli&Ril77's

So you think the bones are popping out because you have too much traction?

If so, pon le un poco de manteca en tus gomas, lol!!!

For the non spanish speaking folk, I said put some grease on the tires/./.

Corvetman

So you think the bones are popping out because you have too much traction?

If so, pon le un poco de manteca en tus gomas, lol!!!

For the non spanish speaking folk, I said put some grease on the tires/./.
Lol lol then I will have a sexy drifting Baja lol lol

dscjester

Lol yes guys I notice that but I just install new arms and that's how they are out but this happen with the old suspension that is now trash and I think that happens to when you have some good BRP tires install to.
Lol
BRP the best
Seen this before. If your suspension isn't set up right, you will throw your bones.

Corvetman

Seen this before. If your suspension isn't set up right, you will throw your bones.
Cool thanks for that good info I will check if the car still doing the problem and I will see if I setup the suspension correctly, thanks for that good info.

Take care