DIY low budget stand for you Baja

Baja_dude

all the PCV pipe is 1/2" I buy 8- 90 degree coupling and 4- "T" and a 6' ft PVC pipe and cut it to the following measurement:
4 pieces of 1-1/4"
2 pieces of 2"
2 pieces of 16-1/2" UPDATED!!!
4 pieces of 3-1/2"

1) heres are some picture where the baja rest on the pipe

2) here you can see that the front end a bend it to the back a little bit because I cut the pipe a little long and the 90 degree pipe interfiere with the steering link if you steer the wheels with the baja on the stand, so I will cut a little bit on the lenght of the side pipe to make it shorter and get the pipe straight UPDATED! cut the two pipe to 16-1/2" and will be straight

3) next install one of the 1-1/4" on one side of a "T"

then install a 90 degree and press it on the floor so it will be parallel with each other

4) next install the 2" on the other side of the "T" and install it on the other other side the other "T" and press it on the floor

5) then use the 16-1/2" and install it on the 90 degree coupling

6) use the 3-1/2" and install it on the bottom "T" with another 90 degree coupling

7) and after you have all assembly press and bend on the corner side to get it parallel to the floor

Voilá Finish Product

I didn't glued because if I do I wont have time to get it all straight and parallel, all the coupling get tight when inserted so theres no need to be glued unless you wanted to, it support our Baja very well, so try it

so if you make this stand and have any upgrade to this stand please share with us :)

UPDATED! if you like your stand and dont plan do make any changing you can glue the border of the coupling, just like I did recently!

Last edited:

electricrc68

all the PCV pipe is 1/2" I buy a 6' ft PVC pipe and cut it to the following measurement:
4 pieces of 1-1/4"
2 pieces of 2"
2 pieces of 17"
4 pieces of 3-1/2"

1) heres are some picture where the baja rest on the pipe

2) here you can see that the front end a bend it to the back a little bit because I cut the pipe a little long and the 90 degree pipe interfiere with the steering link if you steer the wheels with the baja on the stand, so I will cut a little bit on the lenght of the side pipe to make it shorter and get the pipe straight

3) next install one of the 1-1/4" on one side of a "T"

then install a 90 degree and press it on the floor so it will be parallel with each other

and press it on the floor

4) next install the 2" on the other side of the "T" and install it on the other other side the other "T" and press it on the floor

5) then use the 17" and install it on the 90 degree coupling

6) use the 3-1/2" and install it on the bottom "T" with another 90 degree coupling

7) an after you have all assembly press and bend on the corner side to get it parallel to the floor

Voilá Finish Product

I didn't glued because if I do I wont have time to get it all straight and parallel, all the coupling get tight when inserted so theres no need to be glued unless you wanted to, it support our Baja very well, so try it

so if you make this stand and have any upgrade to this stand please share with us :)
LOL! you make me do a tutorial :cowboy:

thanks!
Lol thanks! :D That'll come in handy when I have all the parts ready to build this.

65BAJA

Thanks for the design. I picked up some PVC on the way home to make this stand.

Picked up some additional fittings to repair the landlords sprinkler system I broke with the Baja last week too. :ph34r::ph34r: