DeadEnd Raceway

hass41

Iowa's only large scale track is up and running for 2013. Here are a few pictures of the place, we are still improving and getting things in shape but the racing is on.

This is the Devil's Oval with a 410 foot run line and highbanking it is a fast track. Oval racing is at night under the lights like god intened it to be. Come check out the beautiful black dirt oval.

This is Octane Offroad, this track was built this last fall and this spring. It is a mid size offroad track with alot twist and turns. The track has its own driver stand that use to be a corn crib and should make for some fun offroad racing.

Racing is every other weekend offroad starting at noon and oval starting at 7:00pm. The track is located south of Blairsburg Iowa about 2 miles. Check out the DeadEnd Raceway facebook page for more info or pm me.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/DeadendRaceway/127126124109606?fref=ts

Burky_fj

Easily one of the fastest and most realistic oval tracks around! Anyone can lay some dirt in the shape an oval and call it a track but Greg has created a work of art with this one.

hass41

Race Day coming up!!!!!! This Saturday July 13th. Gates open at 11:30 with Offroad racing to start at 1:00 pm and Oval racing at 7:00 PM. Come on out and lets do some racing or just come to watch. Either way your going to have a great time. There will be practice Friday night before at 6:00 PM

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE

hass41

Oh there is practice, must be a typo on the schedule. I just looked and I see your right. But there is practice!!!!

hass41

Video of Off Road

Here is a video of the Off Road track with new and final layout. This was a
4wd heat race I think.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO0mYGRPwvo&feature=share[/ame]

Travmess

Well load up and come on out. Next race is next weekend. They r going to try running oval sat night and offroad on sunday to try to get more guys to come out that have to work saturdays. U can come friday evening and camp til sunday right at the track if u like plenty of room

5thScale

Alright cool. The wife usually gets off work around 2 or else it wouldn't be a problem, can't bring the baby up by myself lol. Let me know what ya find out. If the times are good then i might be able to make it, just gotta pick up some track tires :2guns: