DDM Beanies

Monsterman

MonstermanHBF
Staff member
Media
Well when I first saw these I knew I wanted to get one! They came in and man all I can say is these are NICE and WARM!!
The material is nice I have quite a few beanies and DDM went all out when they picked these.. Even better they are on the DDM Black Friday Sales list this week so grab yours!! I grabbed the Black & Grey version..

Be sure to add them to your cart!!

http://www.davesmotors.com/ddm-logo-beanie-hat-black-grey-red

Last edited:

Monsterman

MonstermanHBF
Staff member
Media
I have one sitting in my cart since Monday, trying to figure out what else I'm going to buy before I check out
Well if you need help let me know there are a few things I want on that list I'd be more than happy to let you add them for me :D

dscjester

Got the black one on my first order......... May have to put another order in..... For the gray one of course... :innocent:

thsismyusrname

I love ddm. The only company where every order I place gets to me in 3 days and have never been shipped an incomplete order. As long as ddm stocks the parts I need, they'll get my business. Maybe next order I'll add one of the black beanies. It gets cold here in the outskirts of philly!

Frank the Tank

Crap, I forgot to add one to my cart! I ordered the baja brothers vrc pipe brace, maybe I can call and add it since they are closed for Thanksgiving?

ddmdave

Crap, I forgot to add one to my cart! I ordered the baja brothers vrc pipe brace, maybe I can call and add it since they are closed for Thanksgiving?

Email us. We are closed for Thanksgiving weekend, but if you email with your order number saying you want one added, we can add it for you, no problem!

silverss

i got a couple of each color , cant wait to get them . been wanting these for a long time .

Monster550

When I got my black Friday order in my buddy asked if I got one and I didn't. I was so in tuned with what I needed and didn't even consider what I didn't, big mistake, my head is cold lol. They're both in my cart now waiting for my next monthly order. I don't allow myself to make an order less than $100.

thsismyusrname

I needed an excuse to order 2 of those beanies, so I ordered them and a new piston stopper today hehehe

And on top of that, 10 minutes after placing the order I got the shipping confirmation email. Thanks ddm!