Dave's Discount Motors, Deal of the Day!

ddmdave

Introducing "Dave's Deal of the Day" at DDM.

Every day at sometime around 8AM our time (Mountain Time Zone), we will be adding a new product to this page. These are super duper deals, and will be offered for 24 hours only. No rainchecks, limited to qty on hand, and may have limits (e.g., 1 per customer, but this will depend on the specific item being offered that day).

We will try to offer a broad variety of products in these daily specials, products from many different manufacturers will be featured. Make sure you check the "Dave's Deal of the Day" page every day!

http://www.davesmotors.com/s.nl/c.885035/sc.12/category.68422/.f

These deals will be insane... in many cases, we will be breaking even or losing money on the items featured. But we feel this will be an exciting promotion that many customers can take advantage of!

We hope that this will be a fun, ongoing promotion that will save you some $$! Check the page each day for the update!

flash

Well typical, I just ordered that headkit about an hour ago! I have emailed DDM so im hoping they will sort me out.

Nevertheless it looks like a great offer.

Last edited:

flash

Thanks DDM!!! I was really gutted when I realized I had just missed the Deal of the Day by a fraction. But I should have known better. You guys always take care of us and sorted me out..

A very happy customer :) Thanks!

Last edited: