Converting a CR290/CR300 RCMK top end into a REED-Top (reed engine) inputs needed.

philipkuhn

Good day 1/5 guys.
I bought a reed casing and a CR290/CR300 top end to put a reed motor together. How do I close the existing intake on the top end?
Fill it with glue or only put a cover plate on?

Please give me advise?

W3ibrahims

Turtle Racing Snapper Clutch 3001 & 3002

All TR Snapper Clutches Now Include The Carbon Fiber Disk Set

Turtle Racing has designed a High-Performance disc style clutch for 1/5 scale RC. There’s a superb purpose your full-size vehicle doesn’t have drum snatch or drum brakes, not anything works as excellent as Discs. The slippage could be very minimal putting off heat, no extra grab fade on your Losi 5ive, HPI Baja, Losi Desert Buggy XL (DBXL), Go-Ped or different high-performance application. Another bonus is the adjustability, out of the package deal you can alter the engagement RPM, but with our non-compulsory tuning package deal, you'll have a big variety of changes. Three extra spring costs and 3 specific weights inside the tuning kit will exchange RPM and the severity of the chew. There is a “long” base 3001 that is for fashionable small block Zen/CY engines (like the G290RC) and engines without a seal within the grab housing. The “quick” base 3002 is for G320/G340, Zen/CY with OBR 2d take hold of bearing, sealed take hold of housing cars, and RCMAX with Paper Girl

The weight of the snapper snatch unit itself is 4.6oz.download.jpgmsr-k1-ignition-system-fits-zenoah-cy-rcmk-and-similar-engine-1500rpms.jpg