Coffee With Turtle

shreadhead

Media
This will a spot for morning discussion before dealing with our daily lives.
Since I have had several mornings laughs with dave. I noticed my day goes better with a few laughs and coffee.

TurtleRacing

Media
Dave,
Can you think about making some smaller arms for the Baja?
When my ninja spy turtle returns from spying on Scorpian Andrew, I am sending him to Integy so I can copy a set of their arms and shrink them down!:ph34r:
I made a new rig for my spy Turtle, so soon he will be a lot quicker getting around!

TurtleRacing

Media
i have to watch when im drinking my coffee too, or it ends up on the keyboards and thru my nose occasionally.

That's why when on line, I stick to water, dual purpose type thing, I get to drink some, and I get to clean the puter w/it too.

Last edited:

shreadhead

Media
Just got out from a quick surf in front of my house in the rivemouth.
So I'm killin it down the line and pull out just before the rocks and what do i see a Turtle, A friggin Sea Turtle Racing Turtle. man whens it gonna stop.

TurtleRacing

Media
Just got out from a quick surf in front of my house in the rivemouth.
So I'm killin it down the line and pull out just before the rocks and what do i see a Turtle, A friggin Sea Turtle Racing Turtle. man whens it gonna stop.
Oh man, that's good, the word is spreadin, soon you'll be dreamin bout turtles!

Monsterman

MonstermanHBF
Staff member
Media
You guys are to much.. :lol: I think I'll be up quite early tomorrow so I can be in on all of the good stuff with Dave and the rest of you guys

IILLUSIONSS

thanks guy's got a good giggle out of that 1,your right the best way to start the day is with a good laugh in the morning:lol: