Sold / Found Cheap 49in Large Scale Gas Boat (RTR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

[AK]Zip

SOLD!!!!!

I took this boat some time ago in a trade and have only run it once since then for about half a tank and then the sun went down. Even though I had a bunch of fun I had to drive 45 minutes to run it so I decided to just sell the boat and put the money into something I would use more.

This boat run just like your Baja on gas/oil mix. It comes with 2 servos and 2 batteries. One for the receiver and one for the pump. The pump is separate from the engine that way you are keeping the engine cool even if it is sitting idle. Also, the boat runs through a clutch system so the boat can sit idle and you don't risk cutting yourself on the prop when starting it. I am also including a basic transmitter/receiver with this boat.

The price is $400 including shipping within the USA. I am willing to ship anywhere in the world at an additional cost. I accept Paypal and Money Order.

Below are pictures of the boat/radio. If you want any more pictures please let me know. Click on the image to make it larger.

Thanks,
Alex

Last edited:

MrZ2u

like five minutes from the house we have a little muni lake here in Pflugerville that will only allow electric fishing boats...I wonder if this is verboten? Not like it matters cause I dont have the money or the balls to try to get that past the wife right now but I can see me going there next!

[AK]Zip

Engine and electronics pictures added.

I do not know the brand of the boat, but the hull is made of fiber glass. The motor is a 26cc.

[AK]Zip

Depends on what you have to offer. Send me a PM and let me know. Honestly I will take money over a trade though since I am quite set on everything I want.

No nitro at all. I would consider an electric heli or some sort of gas car.

Last edited:

[AK]Zip

I wanted to mention that I have an extra propeller that I will be including. All you will need is a sleeve for it.

Thanks,
Alex

[AK]Zip

I thought this was sold, but I am not sure what is going on with the buyer so this is still available for sale.

[AK]Zip

Lots of interest, but no one has followed through. The price is $350 + shipping to where ever you are located. Shipping is estimated to be $50 within the USA, but I will provide an exact shipping quote upon request. Don't expect it to be much less unless you live very close to me.

Regardless of what actual shipping cost is I will not charge over $50 for shipping if you live within the USA. If it costs me $65 to ship it to your location you will only be charged $50. If it costs me $40 to ship then you only pay $40. International shipping will be the actual shipping cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.