biggest worldwide indoor off road rc arena ( works in progress )

That's just amazing:drool:

I will be on holiday in the neighborhood at the end of august 2011.
Can i bring my cars then and test the track...? :clap:

Keep up the work and greetz,
Robin
Holland

Last edited:
Thread starter #64

MonsterBeetle

Ciao Andrea, what's going on in Padova??
I can't wait anymore to test the new facility.....do you have any update about work progress?? :cowboy:
HI ;)

yes yes, there is some progress, under here you see the pics of the track. The track has been made from Joey Wolters Christensen from Usa ( Dirt Racing ) :cowboy:

Last edited:
Thread starter #67

MonsterBeetle

Trouble is that aint no track for largescales!

Ill go and have a look for sure though
It's true, that's a great track, but not perfect for Large scale cars. I was hoping the track was more suitable for our cars. I asked to the owner if he wanted to make something suitable also for large scale, but his decision hasn't gone on that way because the 90% of off road racers here in italy are 1/8 owners. If it was for me, i would have made something ok for 1/8 and also for 1/5. Unfortunately i'm not the owner of the arena so i don't may decide how to make the track. Anyway i'm very happy for the following reason: in the winter time because of the bad weather conditions it is often no possible to go to outdoor tracks, so it is really nice to been able to go to a place like this while outdoor it will be rainning cats and dogs as you english use to say ;)

I know i know that the main problem for me and my baja at this track could to be the big jumps there are.. BUT having a very very good and powerfull motor....i would be able to jump very very well...................................Perhaps so much well that someone could sell his 1/8 shit nitro and buy one 1/5 baja with a very good motor like mine............ :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm sure the power needed for that kind of big jumps will be there..... ;)

Thinking of the right power needed........I wish you a nice week end :)

Greats

Andrea

Vacation 2012 here we come !!

Wow really unbelievable that it is still possible to build an awesome track like this :*(

( It becomes time to polish my Italian speach and drive to the south,(Still live in the Netherlands now)

Now daddy can bring his toys on vacation !!

Great pictures by the way !!:drool: