Baja dragster build. Mine is called "The Mistress" (Picture Heavy)

weeman

Thats great news Weeman. It would be great if you can let me know what dates in advance, I work almost every fri,sat and sun so i will have to request off.
I will let u know as soon as I pick up the trophies and speak with the club prez... spread the word if you can it will be end of march or early April. All participants must prepay before race day non refundable unless race is cancelled.
My number is 631 332-3685 if u or any one else needs info

itzantm4n

Got my rigs all ready to run, now just waiting on some nicer weather. A few pics of my fleet.

Dragster:

Winter project class 1:

Fun build using spare parts i had:

itzantm4n

Just got some better pictures of the dragster alone. Waiting on race season to start to see what times and speeds she'll be getting.

IETZR1S

Just got some better pictures of the dragster alone. Waiting on race season to start to see what times and speeds she'll be getting.

Antonio your dragster looks killer. Love the pain on the body. Cant wait to see the video of this beast in action... your build came out stellar:rockon:

itzantm4n

Thanks for all the compliments guys! I cant wait till the weather gets better so i can get some vids up. Can't wait till spring starts, I already have some cameraman candidates that want to tag along when we hit up FBF. Found some old pics of the Mistriss and her evolution through the 2 years I had her start - now.
Right after build.

First major change.

Second major change.

Third major change.

Wanting to go faster.

Now.

Last edited:

itzantm4n

Finally got to run the rigs today. Unfortunately there are no videos because we didnt havea camera guy with us. First impressions. The dragster is much faster than before, it accelerates much faster and i was fighting to get traction. I believe the weight savings overall and the less rotating mass from the Lightened flywheel and diff locker helped big time. Unfortunately I only got to run her for about 10 minutes before the brake hex pin snapped and i lost all braking. Almost slammed into a blockade at full speed. Good thing I had my basher with me, threw on some slicks and ran her for the rest of the day out. I did get some pics of my buddy's and my rigs.

Finally pictures of the mistress outside:

Our rigs:

Today's Carnage pics, I have the suspension set up pretty well on my fun build. This is what happens when you power slide/ Drift for 2 tanks. It was only a stock 26cc fuelie:

Enjoy!