Baja dragster build. Mine is called "The Mistress" (Picture Heavy)

itzantm4n

izantm4n very nice ride how does she hook up with the brp tires im having trouble with massive wheel spin,same gears same pipe,im running a full mod 29.5
I havent ran the smaller tires yet but when I ran the large ones there was bog on the bottom end. Are you running onroad or off road?

itzantm4n

The hostiles didnt hook up the way I wanted it to, but they last a very long time. The BRP's from what I've seen is a very good choice for racing.

hemmy50

the hostile slicks did not work for me either they just would not hook up even on a well swept and clean track.the best tires that worked for me was the fg slicks and the brp slicks even the grp tires work better than the hostile slicks and i have tried the soft and medium compound.

weeman

try the hostile hard compound they hook up alot better than the medium and soft believe it or not.....you will be very surprised after using them do a nice burnout with the hard compound and they tires get super sticky but not as much as brp setup though

weeman

cheap traction buy the hostile hard compound
better traction buy the fg slicks
ultimate traction brp drag compound none better

fishnstash

try the hostile hard compound they hook up alot better than the medium and soft believe it or not.....you will be very surprised after using them do a nice burnout with the hard compound and they tires get super sticky but not as much as brp setup though
weeman are you saying that the hard comp. slicks hook better than the soft??? in what weather and surface?

stxsrt

the hostile slicks did not work for me either they just would not hook up even on a well swept and clean track.the best tires that worked for me was the fg slicks and the brp slicks even the grp tires work better than the hostile slicks and i have tried the soft and medium compound.
Agreed Hostile slicks are just that "slick" I want sticky :gunsmilie:

itzantm4n

Update

Decided to change some things around. Put on a vertigo diff locker, Darksoul lightened flywheel and carbon fiber pieces from swisslow and TGN.

itzantm4n

Thanks guys. Hopefully get her dialed in so I can start giving those FG's some competition.

Rhino-pm replied.

Monsterman- thanks. I'm hoping to get a chance to run with you guys up in long island this upcoming season.

weeman

Thanks guys. Hopefully get her dialed in so I can start giving those FG's some competition.

Rhino-pm replied.

Monsterman- thanks. I'm hoping to get a chance to run with you guys up in long island this upcoming season.
I will be organizing an hpi event at floyd this year will include STOCK chassis fgs I need 16 racers for a full event 20$ buy in there will be first and second place trophies plus a cash prize. Get ready cause drag racing season is just around the corner, don't get left in the sidelines..lol

itzantm4n

Might be, but fits just fine. Forgot to mention that when i opened up my diff one of the bevel gears was blown into bits and both drive pins were broken into 3 pieces....this is with a obr 29.5 LR. I was also running the tr diff case, Dave how often do you have to maintain your diff with the big blocks?

itzantm4n

Thats great news Weeman. It would be great if you can let me know what dates in advance, I work almost every fri,sat and sun so i will have to request off.