baja 5t USA HPI site

zignzag

Am I seeing things or has the 5t come back to the USA and Canada. I was checking out the hpiracing web site and its there with new body paint sceme. Wasn't sure if it was the Europe site.

zignzag

Wow!, that's so cool!, its about time. I realy couldn't figure out why hpi discontinued the 5t unless they thought they were going to loose money adding the 5sc. That's good news, glad the 5t's back

brendjord

hope to get mine soon:)(i live in norway)
ordered it from an UK dealer........and they messed up with the export papers so now its been stuck in customs in germany for over a week!
they dont answer emails either.....so if they dont pick up the phone on tuesday i´m gonna call my creditcard company and report them in for fraud!:)

and i have ALOT of stuff to put on the 5T(used tooo much money at DDM:) ) just sitting here waiting for the 5T:(

zignzag

hope to get mine soon:)(i live in norway)
ordered it from an UK dealer........and they messed up with the export papers so now its been stuck in customs in germany for over a week!
they dont answer emails either.....so if they dont pick up the phone on tuesday i´m gonna call my creditcard company and report them in for fraud!:)

and i have ALOT of stuff to put on the 5T(used tooo much money at DDM:) ) just sitting here waiting for the 5T:(
I'd be careful how u deal with customs. Just be patient and fix the issues with them. I understand your frustration but if you make matters worse it won't help you out.

brendjord

I'd be careful how u deal with customs. Just be patient and fix the issues with them. I understand your frustration but if you make matters worse it won't help you out.
the problems isn´t the customs, i talked to them and they informed my what papers they needed. the problems is the company i bought it from, who told my there is no problem with the papers(even though i forwarded them the mail from customs clearly pointing out what they need), and now they uses 3-4 days to answer a mail......

but i still have hope:) at least putting the kraken cage together keept me busy for a couple of days...lol:)

zignzag

I haven't seen any extra pics or price of the 5t either as u would see I the other baja hpi ads unless the web site was slow. Haven't seen any 5ts' on ddm either yet so hopefully we'll seem them soon

Snowdog26

I just checked Tower and I saw today they have gotten a shipment because the 5B's are now in stock. No mention of the 5T yet. 5SC's still say early september. I hope soon.

zignzag

If you go to the hpi web site its there. So it should be available. When I looked it had the new body paint and graphics. I just didn't see a price yet and some pics weren't up yet but info under the spot where the pics should be was there. Also ddm says it will be back soon so you can count on there words

TTH

It looks like my dreams have been crushed......this is a direct email from Tower Hobbies

Unless Daves is going to carry it I don't know how else we can get our hands on one fellas.

Sir, We opted not to carry this Baja 5T updated version because the request for it was very low. Sorry, but we cannot get it for you. We appreciate your time and your business with us.

-Tower Hobbies
towerhobbies.com
MG Marilyn CS Rep

Last edited:

ddmdave

It looks like my dreams have been crushed......this is a direct email from Tower Hobbies

Unless Daves is going to carry it I don't know how else we can get our hands on one fellas.

Sir, We opted not to carry this Baja 5T updated version because the request for it was very low. Sorry, but we cannot get it for you. We appreciate your time and your business with us.

-Tower Hobbies
towerhobbies.com
MG Marilyn CS Rep
We have good news for you. We are doing a special order for them. We will have them. Probably not until early next year, though.