baja 5b body

bucci

wow that is way cool thank you fellow gasser but i was kinda thinking more like a real car body that cover the wheels

bucci

yea i seen that body befor thanx dude but im talkin like ford chevy dodge i found a post on here that has a guy makin his own body mold of a toyota supra i may have to go that rout i realy want a 88 ford mustang coupe like my car i just gotta round up some goods on this

dscjester

You can convert your Baja to a shorty then get a FG Body like this.

This is a FG with Baja Wheels. But the shorty Baja would have the same wheel base.
:cool:

There are a few threads on this forum of do it yourself shorty mods.

Inertia Racing Products

Man i feel your pain,...
i wish there was a body or 2 like what you are wanting...
it kills me that i can buy a 1/4 scale stock car, or truck body that is damn near twice the size of what we would use on the baja for less than $ 125.00, still made of 0.60 clear lexan.. but there is nothing available anymore for the baja. ( and when there was a few years back the damn price was over $ 200.00 and one was damn near $ 300.00 )

i realize the mold process is expensive, but the lexan is dirt cheap.. i can buy a 4' x 8' sheet of G.E. lexan in 0.60 thickness for less than $ 30.00.....ludacris

The Only fair priced body i have seen for the baja is the Woodster truck body..just sayin'

1/4 scale stock car body link
http://store.freddieshobbies.com/thisisagenericbodythatcanbemadetolooklikeanymanufactureitwastakenofftheoldcecbodyitismadeof060gelexan.aspx

so for now this is what i did, yes its' another Grafil...and i paid too much for it...

Last edited:

bucci

um yea that mustang body you have there is not realy the rout i wanna go i want one to fit my baja but it looks kinda nitto
but i do like the black yellow n chrome one its very nice

bucci

well thats on hold now i got another 5b will be in friday
cant wait its the one thats been kickin all our buts around here dude need some cash my gain