Axis Rocket Stand features more adjustability!

Axis r/c

We have added an extra leg position to our already versatile work stand! All stands now have the option to set the legs in a low position if desired. This allows the user to lower the stand another 7.5 inches. Now it is adjustable from 51" all the way down to 28", which allows the user to sit and work if they like! When used in this way, it also provides an even wider footprint for incredible stability.
This new feature when used along with our swivel attachment offers the ultimate in a modular, flexible design!

Available now at www.axisrc.com

Badhabit

Very interested in modifying mine for the lower stand option.

I have a drill press so is a jig required or just a temple for the new holes?

Last edited:

Monsterman

MonstermanHBF
Staff member
Media
New features look great, I've seen these stands many times at events over the last couple of years. I already have several stands for both home and track use but the more I see the Axis stand the more I really want one.. Maybe this Spring..

Great having you guys here on HBF!!

dscjester

New features look great, I've seen these stands many times at events over the last couple of years. I already have several stands for both home and track use but the more I see the Axis stand the more I really want one.. Maybe this Spring..

Great having you guys here on HBF!!
Saw this at the Bashfest in Connecticut. And loved the new flip feature. :clover: