Axis R/C stands

Axis r/c

I will have a Losi fixture, just havent had the time to perfect it yet..

I am also working on Europe. Finding a distributor to work with is the hard part...

Bob

HennyHen

Bob,

Have you thought of making a less expensive one?? I think 300 is two high for alot of us??

Thanks
Just recieved my stand. they are great quality. I also thought it was a bit expensive but everything in 1/5 is. they are other stands out there for half the price but they are not even close to this stand. Outstanding quality this thing is solid and will last forever. Not to mention looks awsome and built in the USA. I would defintely recommend this stand. It is one of the best purchases I have made for my Baja and trust me I have bought a lot in this hobby.

IVExample

Hi Bob,

I was just wondering if the Rocket Stand fixture for the Losi 5ive T will also work with the Losi DBXL. Any information is greatly appreciated.

92 vert

Media
Hi Bob,

I was just wondering if the Rocket Stand fixture for the Losi 5ive T will also work with the Losi DBXL. Any information is greatly appreciated.
I was with Bob a few weeks ago and the 5ive T fixture will not work with the DBXL...we tried but no go.

IVExample

I was with Bob a few weeks ago and the 5ive T fixture will not work with the DBXL...we tried but no go.
Thanks for that info. Do you know if Bob will be making a fixture for the DBXL? It would have been nice if Losi opted to share the same chassis between the 5iveT and the DBXL. This way you'd only have to purchase one fixture to share with the two vehicles.