Axis R/C stand

Axis r/c

This is Bob from Axis R/C. The response and feed back on our stand has been awesome! In order to make it more affordable, we have decided to lower the price to $349 retail. It appears there is enough interest, so we will price it at a higher volume to get the price lower. One thing we won't do is comprimise the quality so nothing else has changed! It's still ALL made in the USA too. It's at Largscalerc and DDM, check www.Axisrc.com and the previous thread for more. Enjoy...

http://www.hpibajaforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=88170

Dave

I saw this stand at Power Jam and believe me it looks more impressive in person than in the pics....its extremely well thought out and manufactured. If it was'nt for the fact that i allready have 2 other nice stands i think i'd half to bite on it, and i'm still tempted as hell with the lowered price.

[email protected]

cool thats on my list of stuff to get. just noticed on ddm it says on solid chassis's they need to have 4 holes for it to mount? anyone got any pics of this mod?

drground

This stand is well thought out. It makes working on the Baja easy compared to my Home depot stand. The fact that you can lock the chassis to the stand is a great help. An articulated knuckle would be appriciated for tilting the base.

Jason23

I saw this stand this weekend and wow quality one indeed. I know that the price of this stand is on the steep side ,but its one of those item that you have to use to appreciate. I clean and wrench my baja alot and its something that i would definitely consider in purchasing in the near future.

recce01

I saw this stand this weekend and wow quality one indeed. I know that the price of this stand is on the steep side ,but its one of those item that you have to use to appreciate. I clean and wrench my baja alot and its something that i would definitely consider in purchasing in the near future.
This stand is the best purchase I have ever made. It makes working on my Bajas very enjoyable :)

therubberduck

My sweet wife wanted to give me the "stand" as an birthday present.

So im trying to get the "stand" for the last 14 days here in europe.
Sadly nobody his it on stock till now.

My problem is that as the stand is so solid it is quite heavy.
That means that shipping prices are awfully high.

I spoke with Brad from DDM and the lowest shipping price what he can do was $119 without tracking.which is quite awfull.

Therefore i wanted to ask you guys if you see the stand somewhere on stock in an european shop can you give me notice!!
Thanks!!!

ddmdave

As far as shipping goes, the simple fact is these stands weigh about 25 lbs (12 kg). Overseas shipping is based on weight, and so it's going to be expensive no matter what. We wish there was a magic way we could charge $50 to ship them overseas, but it's just impossible. A 25 lb box costs a lot to ship, and nothing can be done to change that.

looker2756

As far as shipping goes, the simple fact is these stands weigh about 25 lbs (12 kg). Overseas shipping is based on weight, and so it's going to be expensive no matter what. We wish there was a magic way we could charge $50 to ship them overseas, but it's just impossible. A 25 lb box costs a lot to ship, and nothing can be done to change that.
We ship many items outside the U.S. & are in total agreement with DDM on this issue. Unfortunately the size & weight don't allow for cheap shipping options. We are sorry for this, uncontrollable issue. This is definitely the Premier stand for the Baja on the market today, & would provide you with a lifetime of use should you chose to go with it anyway.

We Thank you for your interest !

Bob - LargeScaleRC