August 21st at the Scrap Yard

looker2756

We really had a great time. My stuff on the other hand Did Not have a great time. Crazy Performance Engine issues :tongue: It does have a TMR engine, so everyone knows. I'm not knocking him or his stuff, but wanted it to be known of the specific builder, so there was no speculation or finger pointing. I did see Several version of Other performance engines run very well. The Cat5 I got the chance to run in the first of this video, in a V4 racerunner was Amazing. I was just messing with the 2wd's & making a good race of all 3 of us.

Thanks to Everyone who traveled to come and meet & have fun with us. We know the effort it takes to travel, & appreciate those of you who did make the journey. Tell all your friends & lets make the next one Even better, we see different people & meet new ones every time, it's at least half the fun for me personally.

Bob
LSRC

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9dzz-RGDNE[/ame]

Last edited:

cat5mfg

Media
Awesome weekend! I had a blast with everyone who came out. See you guys next time.

CrazyBRONCOguy

Sweet pics everyone and vid... I will be at the next one for sure. We didn't leave till 6:30 or 7 and had fun the whole time. I did not get any pics myself as I think I was driving the whole time.

If anyone was thinking about coming or thinking about a 5th scales but dont have one yet, come out with what ever you have, the oval and the MX track are a blast with Blitz's and truggies and the like. I have had a bit of everything on them the past two times I have came out.

Last edited: