ATC Racing - HBomB Quick Release

ATC Racing

A huge thanks to Fast Eddy for getting this done for us...

Well, it's finally done guys.. We're hoping to have them available through the shops on the left sometime in the near future. We will be selling the first batch directly to the customer. For more info on how to purchase an HBomB Quick release, please PM us at ATC Racing.
To get the ball rolling, Chris (Monsterman) will be bringing up 15 pieces to the Hostile event to sell for a discounted price.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGls_keLBKc[/ame]

Enjoy...

Last edited:

ATC Racing

The HBomB Quick Release may also be mounted to the front section of the roll cage, with the set screws underneath, resulting in a cleaner look. This version of the HBomB will not work with any exhaust pipes that stick up past the cage.

/

The ATC HBomB will require you to cut the roll cage. It will then be "FIXED" to either the Front or Rear of the cage, (your choice),
by means of set screws that will be included. The set screws will only be visible from under the brace. The cage will then be able to be slipped on and off easily.

Monsterman

MonstermanHBF
Staff member
Media
Looking good Ben cant wait to get one on my Baja's.

For those of you going to Hostile Fest like Ben said I'll have some to sell if anyone wants em.. Ya just gotta come find Monsterman!!

Last edited:

ATC Racing

billet only for now , once we get an idea on how they are going to sell we will have a batch anodized a few diff colors , thanks

i just sprayed mine black ,since i run a blackout baja right now , night rider , lol

XtReMe98

Nice looking piece.. Looks like i'll have to toss the SS pipe and go with a dom or something else in order to get one of these... Typical.. One upgrade requires another.. lol

ATC Racing

With the added support to the rear cage and the time it will save you during disassembly, I promise you wont be disappointed.. This brace has also stood up to some serious beatings, and is super lightweight.

Markim91

Looks the goods mate, how would I go getting one down here in Australia?

Looks very well made, and would obviously add strength to the long stretch of the rollcage from plug cover to wing.

JroCc

Now that's innovation.... very nice product gents... I'll have one in black when available.

Can you get me the gram weight also? I'm just curious...i'm trying to put my knight rider on a diet and don't want to feed her too much.

Thanks.