Assembly Stand for Threshold Rezzies??

Monsterman

MonstermanHBF
Staff member
Media

Threshold

Is this stand for use with the Threshold Rezzies for Losi 5ive only?

Or can it be used with the HPI Baja Rezzies?
The stand is only for the Losi Rezzies, but I do intend on making one for the Baja Rezzies as well. Just do not have a date to make them right now, sorry!

J.R. / Threshold

Monsterman

MonstermanHBF
Staff member
Media
The stand is only for the Losi Rezzies, but I do intend on making one for the Baja Rezzies as well. Just do not have a date to make them right now, sorry!

J.R. / Threshold

I'd for sure be down for a Threshold Rezzie Maintenance/Build stand :cool:

Golfabuse

I would be interested if this stand was for the baja with v1 rezzies as I'm guessing it will make getting the air out easy? The pic on the link is not great on my phone but always looking for an easier way? Cheers jr

Threshold

I am in the process of making some changes to the Baja Rezzies. Once done, the stand is the next product to make. I am really pushing to get this all done by spring.

J.R. / Threshold

Threshold

I am making a new V3, and the stand will be for these. I still may make a stand for the V1's, but V1 and V2 will no longer be made once I finish the V3's.

J.R.

Threshold

will the v3 be an updated v1 or v2 reizze
The V3's will be similar to the V2. The cost of all the fittings and clamps for the V1 is just getting to high to continue them as well as the amount of time it takes to assemble. The V2's had some issues and I want to make sure the new V3's are up to standards. I am really trying to have everything done for the East Coast Nationals or sooner.

J.R. / Threshold