Ashley Cup 2 official announcement/event thread

egyptsean

Media
We would like to welcome ScalerFab as the newest bronze sponsor for the Ashley cup 2. They will be donating scaler items for the drawing. Visit their website to see their complete line of products. THANK YOU SCALER FAB!

egyptsean

Media
I AM PROUD TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE WILLBE SELLING LIMITED EDITION COLLECTABLE POSTER FOR THE ASHLEY CUP 2....THESE POSTERS WILL BE 16in by 24in AND ARE LIMITED TO ONLY 100 BEING MADE. WE WILL BE SELLING THEM FOR $5 EACH AT THE EVENT AND ALL OF THE PROCEEDS FROM POSTER SALES WILL GO TO ST JUDE CHILDRENS RESEARCH HOSPITAL

egyptsean

Media
I am proud to announce that we will have a track for Rock racing at the Ashley Cup 2. GET THOSE SCALERS, WRAITH’S, AND TWIN HAMMERS BEEFED UP AND READY FOR SOME FUN! FOR MORE INFO ON ROCK RACING….VISIT U4RC ON FACEBOOK

egyptsean

Media
Goodies came in today for the Ashley Cup 2 Drawing from Team Associated. THANK YOU TEAM ASSOCIATED. For more great RC products, visit the Team Associated website

egyptsean

Media
Goodies for the drawing came in today from Daves Discount Motors. THANK YOU DDM. For more great rc products visit the DDM website

egyptsean

Media
Here is a mock up of what the pit mats will look like for podium winners in all of the classes at the ashley cup 2. Each place will receive a COW RC Pit Mat, and a trophy. 1st place will also receive a free body wrap for their ride THANK YOU COW RC! Check out the COWRC website for more details of the Pit Mats and other great rc products

BallsoutBaja

Right on Sean! Looking good. Got a question for ya. Looking for clarification.

4WD buggy classes??? Can't really tell if they will be happening. If they are, are we combining sportsman and expert into one?

egyptsean

Media
Right on Sean! Looking good. Got a question for ya. Looking for clarification.

4WD buggy classes??? Can't really tell if they will be happening. If they are, are we combining sportsman and expert into one?
We do not have a 4wd buggy class and due to time constraints and the usually small amount of buggies...we decided to combine sportsman and expert into one 5th scale buggy class.

loose change

I think thats a mistake beacause there a quite a few guys running losi's open wheel and more and more 4wd buggies are starting to turn up.

Last edited:

BallsoutBaja

Damn! Double screwed buggies.... :-( Oh well, and I just picked up a buggy conversion for my Losi..... I'm with loose change though. DBXL is out now and lots of guys running open wheel and now buggy conversions... Hope you reconsider bro. I'll be there eitherway though. Just may not run......

egyptsean

Media
I think thats a mistake beacause there a quite a few guys running losi's open wheel and more and more 4wd buggies are starting to turn up.
Damn! Double screwed buggies.... :-( Oh well, and I just picked up a buggy conversion for my Losi..... I'm with loose change though. DBXL is out now and lots of guys running open wheel and now buggy conversions... Hope you reconsider bro. I'll be there eitherway though. Just may not run......
At the time we made up the schedule for the day the DBXL was not out and we had no idea if the class would take off or not. but i will check into adding it....just a matter of trying to get trophies pit mats etc etc for the the winners of that class. hopefully its not too late.

Last edited:

egyptsean

Media
ASHLEY CUP2 SMALL BANNERS THESE ARE THE ONES WE ARE SELLING FOR $40 PLUS SHIPPING. ALL OF THE PROCEEDS FROM BANNER SALES WILL GO TO ST JUDE CHILDRENS RESEARH HOSPITAL. THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE 24IN BY 48IN BUT BECAUSE THE OF THEY WAY THE ARTWORK WAS DESIGNED THEY ARE 18 IN BY 52 IN :eek:)

PODIUM BANNER IS READY TO GO

BallsoutBaja

At the time i we made up the schedule for the day the DBXL was not out and we had no idea if the class would take off or not. but i will check into to adding it....just a matter of trying to get trophies pit mats etc etc for the the winners of that class. hopefully its not too late.
copy that Sean. Thanks for considering. I think you'll have more 4x4 buggies and open wheels than you think.