Ashley Cup 2 official announcement/event thread

Monsterman

MonstermanHBF
Staff member
Media
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: WEBSITE AND DRIVER REGISTRATION.

I am proud to announce that the Ashley Cup website is now up and running. this will be a central hub for the event and you will be able to find all the info you need about the event and with a click of a button share that info on all of the social media sites. on the site you will find a gallery of pics from last year, the event video from last year, a page that explains how the ashley cup came to be, a sponsor page with lik to all the sponsor webpages, a page that eplains how to donate or become a sponsor and more. after the 2nd anual ashley cup we will post pics on the site and as we get goodies for the drawing those pics will be added to the site as well. DRIVER REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN. On the site you will find the driver registration form. just fill it out and you are done....simple and easy.
Take a look around share with your friends and help spread the word about the Ashley Cup event. enjoy!!!

http://ashleycup.com/
Website looks great Sean, awesome work :cool:
Going to follow the link to St. Judes and make a small donation it wont be a lot but since I doubt I'll make it that's the least I can do for an awesome cause and all the work you and your family & friends have put in to this

egyptsean

Media
Website looks great Sean, awesome work :cool:
Going to follow the link to St. Judes and make a small donation it wont be a lot but since I doubt I'll make it that's the least I can do for an awesome cause and all the work you and your family & friends have put in to this
Thank you Chris.....everything is appreciated no matter how big or small. :balloon:

egyptsean

Media
This weekend i was filming West Coast Large Scale Nationals. I was approached by Go Faster Racing and they donated some goodies for the Ashley Cup 2 drawing, which makes them the newest sponsor. TO SEE THEIR FULL LINE OF PRODUCTS VISIT THEIR WEBSITE. http://www.gofasterracing.com/ THANK YOU GFR!!

Last edited:

egyptsean

Media
Goodies for the Ashley Cup2 drawing came in from Heebe Geebe. 1 table top stainless 5th scale stand and 1 hitch 5th scale stand. THANK YOU HEEBE GEEBE!!!

egyptsean

Media
WE WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME DOWNTOWN DAVE BROWN AS AN ANNOUNCER FOR THE ASHLEY CUP 2.

“Dowtown” Dave Brown has been the voice of the 1/8 wonder track at barona and SDRC. He is a great guy and one of the best announcers i know.

Dave will be tag teaming the event with Dante Aragon. Dante was the announcer at last years event and was the anouncer at SDRC. THANK YOU DAVE AND DANTE

egyptsean

Media
Here is a look at the Ashely Cup 2 sponsor flyer....thank you again to all of the sponsors, without you this event would not be possible.

Last edited:

egyptsean

Media
I was talking with RC Driver today and they decided to step up to a gold sponsorship. They will be attending the event and writing an article about the event in their magazine. They will also be donating more prizes to the opportunity drawing. Check out their website for great articles on your favorite RC. THANK YOU RC DRIVER

egyptsean

Media
U4RC joins the sponsor list and they will be helping organize a rock crawling course or track ( space permitted) for the ashley cup 2 event. They will have 2 tons of rock to work with courtesy of vulcan materials. CHECK OUT THEIR FACEBOOK PAGE TO SEE SOME PICS OF ROCK RACING. THANK YOU U4RC

egyptsean

Media
i just received an email from Coca-Cola saying that they will be donating 25 cases of soda and 10 cases of water for the Ashley Cup 2. THANK YOU COCA-COLA!!! Here is a pic of what they donated last year.

egyptsean

Media
Today I received an email from Pro-Line asking if they could bump up to a gold sponsor. They will be donating more items to the drawing. THANK YOU PRO-LINE! Visit the Pro-Line website for alot of great RC accessories

egyptsean

Media
WANT TO OWN A PIECE OF HISTORY? Here is the artwork for the ashley cup 2 event banner. We are now taking pre-orders on these in a 2ft x 4ft size $40 each plus shipping ( approx $10 depending on where you live) Banners will be available for pick up at the event. or you can pick up from me after I get them before the event. MONEY RAISED FROM BANNER SALES WILL GO TO THE EVENT TOTAL

egyptsean

Media
Goodies for the drawing cam in from O"Neill Brothers Racing..... 30.5 cc Full Mod motor for either Losi or Baja Visit the OBR website for their full line of great 5th scale products THANK YOU OBR!!