Area 54 RC Raceway Grand Re-Opening May 2011

overkill543

How close to Youngstown is this track?! Any pics of it?! I got a couple of pics of the track me and my buddy are building! Any advice would ne great! Maybe we could do a series or something in the future! Thanks a lot!

Last edited:

TJRIDE

If this new track is anything like the last track... I am sure it is gonna be an awesome track. Can't wait to bring out the 5B and have some fun. Hope to see you soon Rob...

TJ

Dragonfire

It's under new management last I heard. I haven't seen any posts from anyone around the track in months. If I hear any more updates, I'll post them up.

lomcevoc

Is Area54Rc.com still in the track business? It seems like Area 54 has become Area 51, the link doesn't load......
Anyone heard anything, track open, closed, under construction???

Still looking for a track to bash & run at here in Ohio (Dayton area)

Lom

Doom Crew

1/5 scale in Urbana? I'm in.

Didn't know if there was any new news on this. I'm new to 1/5 scale but not RC. I love to race just don't get to as often as I would like. I'm from the Springfield area. Anyone running the big boys around here?

lomcevoc

Great, please let Tequesta or me know if you hear anything. Nobody has commented on Area 54 yet...must be dead.

later
Lom

Didn't know if there was any new news on this. I'm new to 1/5 scale but not RC. I love to race just don't get to as often as I would like. I'm from the Springfield area. Anyone running the big boys around here?