Any 406 Baja owners here?

Diamond Paintball

Just wondering how many Bajas there are in Montana. Post up where your at and we'll try to get a group together.

B. J.

Slobin3d

I'm here, Helena also there is Unimoger a Helena Baja driver.

I also know of a couple of guys in missoula that work at the treasure chest that have 5b's and I saw another post in greetings of another missoulian

If you have a track I'll be there with bells on. does GF have a hobby shop? do they carry baja parts?

Also I know a few people from bozeman including the hobby town manager. trying to get her to pick up a 5b to add to her savage and crawlers

Mybe we can all meet up this spring and head over to radersburg and play in the ohv park! closest thing we have to true dunes and open to all vehicles and the forest service set it up for offroaders so no getting the boot unless we go outside of the property

Last edited:

hackersracing

Billings drivers

old thread I know - few of you are still around - I know...

5 rigs here - that get together on occasion. we go to south hills - the road that goes to the BMC Club facility. lots variations to bash around on.....

call/text if yer in the area - 406-672-1983

laterz
hacker

Last edited:

monster967

Finally registered on the forum. Anyways, my brother and I play by the billings motorcycle club frequently, never seen you there. anyways, lets get together. There is also a place in acton that is okay. Its a big oval gravel road that surrounds some bumps and stuff. My cell is 651-967-2204. Jeff