Announcing: "Baja's @ Bimbadeen 2011" 2 day largescale off road race event

klh mx10

And some more, check out the air in this first pic, i pinned it through the valley in my big rythm section and trippled onto the back of the next berm....lol. Landed sweet and drove away!

klh mx10

Yeah i put alot of hours in on an very old Chamberlain front end loader over a few months to build it all on my property, just did a bit each week - if i had've had the dirt at hand easily and a big new loader could have done it all in one weekend!

klh mx10

Hey Kane that is a really good effort you have put in.

If i can wangle the time, i will drive the 2200 ks to get there for sure.
Damo if you could make it that'd be awesome!

I look to have picked up a few event sponsors too,which will allow for some decent prizes hopefully and by the end of next week i should have that all finalised and will have a weekend race program to post up also.

All the pieces are falling into place, having a meeting this saturday with most of my event volunteers to nut out a few things and having another drivers practice day this Sunday arvo.

Full steam ahead!;)

freaky T

guys is this in replacement of baja mania haven't seen anything in posted. are we on again this year. jas

Dads baja

I hope this weekend goes well for everyone.It's a looong drive(took us 7 1/2 hours on the Easter weekend,but I'm sure you will all enjoy Esperance once you are there(oh-there's even a Mc'donalds in town now.
Make sure lot's of pics come this way.

brewer01

Yes thanks to Kane and all the organizers, bloody awesome event, my car is still in one piece. Nice to put some new names to faces. here are some photos from the event.

Hey guys here are some pics from my camera. A few of kane's billet beast twin. lol

The Billet Beast Twin.