Air bubbles on both fuel line

korando

Hello
I see air bubbles on both fuel lines(feeding and return) and on carb primer bulb.
Aslo the carb primer bulb is not 3/4 filled with fuel......some times is half some times is full.
So the engine doesn't run steady. I checked the fuel lines on carb and they are connected correct.
The engine is brand new Zenoah g260 with walbro 603b carb..... I also noticed that it runs ok when cold but when it gets warm starting to have problems....idle is not stable and starts bogging.
Your help please!!!

MOFO YO

Adjust them closed 1/16 at a time see if it helps. Once my engines are warm I consider them broke in don't overthink it. All that take it easy and break it in is B.S. run it.

Trigger D.

Sounds to me like the tune is off.
Nearly every new carb or engine I've had has always needed to be retuned out of the box. They set the needles at the factory according to the conditions there (temperature, altitude, humidity etc). If you live at a different altitude and/or climate to the factory then you will need to set the needles.
Try screwing the needle valves in gently and then back out 2 full turns for the high speed and 1.5 turns for the low speed. This is a good starting point for me that works every time. Warm motor up and then work needles in a 1/16 turn at a time until it runs good.

Hope this helps and good luck.