5sc flux

That first shot makes it look like a jumbled mess of fake plastic tubing, I'd hate to have to work on that thing, Ill stick with my gas powered baja thanks.

Ironzgti35

Steering links are no where near beefy enough for the kit. I'm not an electric guy but this looks like a bad move on HPI's part overall

Sayyaaf

Man I got tons of complains already from these fotos alone. Non threaded shocks ? Thinnest bones ? 1/8 electronics ? No roll cage ?

man HPI isn't getting my money on this one.

WAY

Well no one here can say this isn't expected. But the good news is, the Baja 5b flux was also shown, with proper 2028 motor and XL2 ESC and 8s power! Now that would be interesting! I wonder how long before Losi pounce with an electric 5ive. It's so easy to do that it would be silly not to for them!

freddy85

The only dissapointing thing as i see it is the motor, a 1717 size would have been perfect. but i guess you can always upgrade it yourself and sell the included one.

also wonder if the tires inserts is stiff enough to suppourt the hpi baja 5sc\5t, its prob alot lighter without the beadlock and still give the same traction and look(depending on the insert).

freddy85

I couldn't think of anything less attractive.... then I saw this :*(

Well it was never intended to replace tha hpi baja ore be an 1:5 gas car, so take an chill pill:tongue:.

A 4wd baja with its current layout would not have been ralistic, and not so much fun to drive ether.

CR5T

I was hoping all the teaser pics were just to trow everyone off, Guess I was wrong.
Not only is this disappointing in terms of what most were wanting but you couldn't even race it for fun with any other current 5th scales (For fun not competitive racing) due to the breaking factor. Could you imagine getting banged around by a baja 5T or a 5IVE!
I see alot of spare parts being purchased. I don't see this selling extreamly well with current 5th scaler's but im sure it will do well with savage fans.

freddy85

I'm betting about £700 for the quality of items used but i bet it will still be sold for about £1000 :|

only the body cost 200++, if im gonna consider this it must be max 200usd over the current savage flux. But with all the extra pieces i guess the retail price will be way more.