5B SS or RTR?

65BAJA

Indeed it is! That would be great if I can do that...
I started at about 6 on Friday. Didn't stop until 5:30 the next morning. Finally had to get some z's when I couldn't hold my eyes open anymore to read the manual. Got up a little later, finished the shocks and the tires. I figure it took me 14 hrs to complete.

I really wanted to drive it this weekend.

One thing. I would recommend getting a front chassis brace before you run it for even the first time. During the first tank I had maybe 3-4 mild crashes and one good tumble. The front of the chassis is already bent up a tad where they commonly break. Plus I busted a lower control arm.

electricrc68

I started at about 6 on Friday. Didn't stop until 5:30 the next morning. Finally had to get some z's when I couldn't hold my eyes open anymore to read the manual. Got up a little later, finished the shocks and the tires. I figure it took me 14 hrs to complete.

I really wanted to drive it this weekend.

One thing. I would recommend getting a front chassis brace before you run it for even the first time. During the first tank I had maybe 3-4 mild crashes and one good tumble. The front of the chassis is already bent up a tad where they commonly break. Plus I busted a lower control arm.
Thanks! I'll do that. Is this the front chassis brace? http://www.davesmotors.com/s.nl/it.A/id.4685/.f

Baja_dude

That sounds awesome! I unfortunately do not have an airbrush, so I use those small tamiya or pactra spray paint cans. Do you have pictures of your car? I'd like to see it if you do.

Sweet sounds like its a nice car! I've been strictly electric for the whole 3 years I've been in this hobby (hence the username) so its a jump for me to try something that runs of actual liquid fuel. The appeal is the sound, smoke, and smell actually. :D
here it is my firts baja build this was over 3 year ago a sold it and now I regret and recetly I buy another baja and dont know how to paint this one

*if you can look closer to the black paint went the light hit directly to the black paint (like the flash in this moment) the color look different, it look like bronce

electricrc68

here it is my firts baja build this was over 3 year ago a sold it and now I regret and recetly I buy another baja and dont know how to paint this one

*if you can look closer to the black paint went the light hit directly to the black paint (like the flash in this moment) the color look different, it look like bronce

Wow that looks amazing! Nice job! Hopefully you can make the new paint job just as good as this one.

That should work fine. I'm going to research a better front bumper as well. I hear good things about the igloo but not really fond of the look. Might get the RPM. I dunno yet.
Thanks! Yeah a better front bumper is also on my upgrade list. I like how the igloo one looks.