5B FLUX Manual

blw0805brett

I have really enjoyed HPI products over the years and the customers service has always been top notch. I have a 5B, 5T, Hellfire and several other HPI products. I picked up a used 5b FLUX from my LHS in real good shape but didn't get a manual with it. I tried to down load it with no luck so called HPI and spoke with Rob Coyle three weeks ago and he sent me the link for 5b gas. Informed him of the mistake and he said he could not find the one for the FLUX but would keep looking. Three weeks later no manual to diagnose the beep codes I get after i plug it up. If you guys could point me in the right direction for the manual I will purchase it if need be. Thanks

Monsterman

MonstermanHBF
Staff member
Media
I have really enjoyed HPI products over the years and the customers service has always been top notch. I have a 5B, 5T, Hellfire and several other HPI products. I picked up a used 5b FLUX from my LHS in real good shape but didn't get a manual with it. I tried to down load it with no luck so called HPI and spoke with Rob Coyle three weeks ago and he sent me the link for 5b gas. Informed him of the mistake and he said he could not find the one for the FLUX but would keep looking. Three weeks later no manual to diagnose the beep codes I get after i plug it up. If you guys could point me in the right direction for the manual I will purchase it if need be. Thanks

Go to this link: http://www.hpiracing.com/instructions Select "107685" under kits and click the "go" button. It will download a .pdf manual for you.
I've taken the time to pretty much upload any and every RC manual to my Google Drive..

Download it here if you haven't been able to get it from Steve's link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9gEbyU5zaLCRzdMZ0VQUHdsN00/edit?usp=sharing

blw0805brett

Thanks for the info!!!!

Thanks Guys, I down loaded the manual and printed it off last night. I work in the liquor business, so I want be able to trouble shoot the ESC codes until next week. After the holiday.