3rd Annual Southern Rc and GBI Hobbies Toys for Tots Race

djfjmf

The date has been set for the 3rd Annual Southern Rc and GBI Hobbies Toys for Tots race. We will be holding this event on Sunday 12/8. We will start racing at noon. As always your entry fee will a new unwrapped toy which will be given to the Marines for their Toys for Tots program. Feel free to bring as many toys as you want the kids will enjoy all you bring.

Last edited:

00 racer

hey usa baja5 this event is awesome. its a special cause and more and more
drivers evey year it seams.cant wait good drivers and friends.

00 racer

the last race of the year guys get em ready. and buy the way bring your wallets Im having a rc yard sale at this race. yep a losi and a 5b also a edm. with new parts and used parts. from stands to tires and all of the above. so get their early. cause I will be.

djfjmf

Through this race, Tommy is leaving the track as is, oval and figure 8. We will certainly be doing oval racing that day. Contacted the Marines today to set up their being at the track for toy pick up.

If anyone is handy with the AMB scoring system, Tommy would really appreciate any help he can get. As we all know, Tommy can run it, but it might take a while to get things going.

00 racer

me to laurie me to. also it was good to see you at the king of ring race. and guys I have a losi for sale it will be their sunday all shiney and ready for you. 1000.00 takes it all new set of tires and also a big bag of parts to go with it. where you at marty. it got ur name all over it.call me I hold it for you. oh yeah it has a obr 30.5 motor.

One-eyed Jack

me to laurie me to. also it was good to see you at the king of ring race. and guys I have a losi for sale it will be their sunday all shiney and ready for you. 1000.00 takes it all new set of tires and also a big bag of parts to go with it. where you at marty. it got ur name all over it.call me I hold it for you. oh yeah it has a obr 30.5 motor.
Got to see a little more folks interested in racing before I go for another RC. Got too many shelf queens as it is. Don't believe I have raced a truck class since the Nationals. All run what you brung.

00 racer

got to many shelf queens now huh. ok that's cool. but hold on a sec. how about a
shelf king. ha ha ha. ok I will do this for ya. lay away plan. BAM DONE DEAL. I bring
it sunday then.

One-eyed Jack

got to many shelf queens now huh. ok that's cool. but hold on a sec. how about a
shelf king. ha ha ha. ok I will do this for ya. lay away plan. BAM DONE DEAL. I bring
it sunday then.
LMAO I still gotta pass. I am looking to buy a backhoe and I need a little more change. Gonna start digging graves. Folks just dying to give me their business. 500 a pop,3-6 a month 1 hr. each lot faster than cutting grass and no off season with no complaints after the fact.

Last edited:

spjust1

LMAO I still gotta pass. I am looking to buy a backhoe and I need a little more change. Gonna start digging graves. Folks just dying to give me their business. 500 a pop,3-6 a month 1 hr. each lot faster than cutting grass and no off season with no complaints after the fact.
lol, you crack me up marty.
i just bought a losi 4wd ten scte be here wed.

Last edited:

00 racer

damit marty you always coming up with something.
I here you though son. loud and clear. looking forward to sunday.

Choco 5T

Guys Riley And I Are Going To Try To Make It Out To See You Guys Realy Miss Racing This Year Has Been Crazy Between Work Sports And Family We Haven't Been Able To Get A Race In. Hope To See You Guys Sunday