3/19/2011 GTG at Bashers Haven

08sv

GTG is off. Zack will send out the official cancellation tonight.

I'll get my Basher's Haven fix in November, and no hard feelings on my side here.

Jeff :sailor:
seriously???? and i just drove 2 hours outta my way to pick up a clutch for Saturday!!! looks like i'll either be at the bowl or maybe head over to brrvard county then.

zack

yea i guess everyone has other things that need to be taking care of which is understandable.. we will just have to set another date that people can make.. sorry guys.

tnnhoward

Sorry the GTG is not happening, but I'm stoked on heading to Bristol for the weekend. I was really hating not going to the GTG but now, I may make the next one, when it is rescheduled. As bad as everyone feels for not having a GTG, I now know I am not missing the "Big One" at Bashers. LOL

Keep us posted on the next one!

08sv

What bike do you have? I've got an '09 HD V-Rod Muscle.

Jeff :sailor:
my screen name, the ex got my kawasaki. i eyed the v rods for a while still stuck betwen a v rod and a train. for now just stickin to paying this one off since it's worthless(just over 2 years old and 44k on her), [email protected] book only allows for 3,200 miles annually as average so i'm waaay in the hole as far as mileage is concerned.