3/19/2011 GTG at Bashers Haven

zack

just checking in to make sure everyone is still coming that said they are...... its to bad howard cant make it but its understandable . gotta love gas prices and the sick money they make off us

boofwah

I know Me, Hugo & Shawn are coming.

Were all ridding together.
Zack, if those three guys are coming then we'll have five because Joey and I are definitely coming down still.

We can discuss the departure for Sebring either here or on Saturday. Joey and I are both flexible on that, but we definitely want to go to the race that day too.

Jeff :sailor:

08sv

I'll try , pretty excited and looking forward to hopefully running for more than 15 minutes, and get some great video. Got the B put back together, bent the front upper plate and 2degree tweak in the chassis, but she's back straight and new plate in.

boofwah

If you can get a Turtle Racing front top plate in there then that'll save you from tweaking your chassis, end of story.

Also, Basher's Haven is a "run what you brung" track. So put whatever motor or pipe combo you want in there and we'll see how good of a driver you are ;)

08sv

If you can get a Turtle Racing front top plate in there then that'll save you from tweaking your chassis, end of story.

Also, Basher's Haven is a "run what you brung" track. So put whatever motor or pipe combo you want in there and we'll see how good of a driver you are ;)

LOL @ motor pipe combos.... just got one combo, and i'm still having to dial this thing in. I JUST NOW got around to taking out the rear 4 spacer and trying out the 2 spacer. I was talking to john about the HPI ss assembly inst. and i swear they must of wanted me to buy some parts from them quick after i got it together. anyways i got one of my video cameras back up and running today so, ready to shoot some fresh territory.

08sv

^^^ no , i just have a general idea of where the town is , is all. that's ok, if i break yeah i'll be in the dumps bout it breakin, but that'll just give me an excuse to move camera to different angles. I got a LOOOOONG work week and i need to look at the carb,filter and low needle but as long as i get that done i should be there.

racksteris

^^^ no , i just have a general idea of where the town is , is all. that's ok, if i break yeah i'll be in the dumps bout it breakin, but that'll just give me an excuse to move camera to different angles. I got a LOOOOONG work week and i need to look at the carb,filter and low needle but as long as i get that done i should be there.
Sound's good. If you do make it bring your sand paddles.

08sv

^^ ok, that'll just mean i got one less thing on my list to do(change tires), i've seen video from there and it looked pretty tight but i'll bring them anyways ...who knows what else is out there tat i haven't seen on video.

boofwah

3369 Rustic Road
Nokomis, FL 34275

...and you don't need no stinkin' paddles. Hostile MXs or MXTs are the ticket at Basher's Haven. I'm going to bring my Hostile Crushers too. I'm interested to see how they handle the terrain.

Oh and I've got some seriously sheotttty news...the "owners" of the sand field by my place decided to post up NO TRESPASSING signs and put up fences. Nobody is allowed out there. Joey and I are already trying to figure out a new sandy spot to run. Deltona's bowl is the next best spot that I've got :(

boofwah

Basher 5t's shocks are all rebuilt. I successfully thrashed one of the hoses on it and had to rip a rezzie setup from the SS to replace it. I'll get the parts from J.R. later.

Joey is just about done rebuilding his 5t too and we'll both most likely test fire them tomorrow.

The racer 5t has a stack of parts on the floor ready to go on it, but I think I'll only move a couple of new things onto it and call it done. I do have to take off the front end to swap in a TR front top plate (gotta get ready for Shawn) and also put in the DS and Threshold steering parts. Aside from that, it'll be charging the battery and moving the Hostile Crushers onto the new Silverback Mercenary wheels.

Joey and I are looking forward to this GTG and I'm super eager to spank my monkey :D

gasser

boofwah;1342357 moving the Hostile Crushers onto the new Silverback Mercenary wheels. Joey and I are looking forward to this GTG and I'm super eager to spank my monkey :D Jeff :sailor:[/QUOTE said:
Jeff....not sure if you heard,but Terry ripped a center hub out of the NEW mercenary wheels Neil sent him. I never mounting mine yet and wanted to see how they held up for others first. He had less than 2 laps on them..Neil said it was a first out of 20 racers with the second and improved batch,,,You may be just fine but just giving you a heads up.
Have a blast saturday and get some pics and vids if possible.

08sv

ok guys, i'm still sorting out suspension and steering, beginning to wonder if running with you all is such a good idea after all...... new motors and what not being prepped for a GTG. looks like i can come but not too sure bout runnin with you all, maybe i'll just ride the bike down ,do some vid, and enjoy the day cruising some new tarmac.

boofwah

If you bring you baja down then we can help you sort it out, but at the same time riding the bike down sounds like a great idea too. What bike do you have? I've got an '09 HD V-Rod Muscle.

boofwah

Jeff....not sure if you heard,but Terry ripped a center hub out of the NEW mercenary wheels Neil sent him. I never mounting mine yet and wanted to see how they held up for others first. He had less than 2 laps on them..Neil said it was a first out of 20 racers with the second and improved batch,,,You may be just fine but just giving you a heads up.
Have a blast saturday and get some pics and vids if possible.
Yeah, Terry wrote me a PM and was trying to keep this breakage on the downlow because Neil was already on top of it...nice job :glare:

No pics and vids...you want to see the fun...then pack up your orange peeler/crusher/pleaser/whatever you call that thing and come play.

boofwah

The basher 5t is done and tested today. Next up is a few items on the racer 5t, charging the battery and then I start packing up the tools and few spares I'm going to bring. Joey and I are riding together and we're not packing that heavy. I may pack the canopy tent, and I'm definitely bringing the new six foot folding table I bought. Joey needs some table space too...the jackass. His 5t is almost together. He's putting in his OBR race port and plans on breaking it in at the track :devil2:

Roll call? Joey and I are in.

gasser

Yeah, Terry wrote me a PM and was trying to keep this breakage on the downlow because Neil was already on top of it...nice job :glare:

No pics and vids...you want to see the fun...then pack up your orange peeler/crusher/pleaser/whatever you call that thing and come play.

Just trying to help Jeff. Neils a great guy and will sort it out for him.

boofwah

GTG is off. Zack will send out the official cancellation tonight.

I'll get my Basher's Haven fix in November, and no hard feelings on my side here.