3/19/2011 GTG at Bashers Haven

boofwah

You know WE will be there...we being the monkey and I :D That little bastard has been jumping up and down on my back for attention and begging for a good spankin'! It's been way too long since I've spanked my monkey :lol:

Jeff :boat:

gasser

You know WE will be there...we being the monkey and I :D That little bastard has been jumping up and down on my back for attention and begging for a good spankin'! It's been way too long since I've spanked my monkey :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: You are truly unique Jeff!

boofwah

This one is one you won't want to miss. Lots of wide open throttle runs and door to door racing. Basher's Haven is a fast track with a lot of action and great times.

boofwah

Woo hoo! March is finally here!

Joey and I are both planning on coming down for the GTG. We're gonna stay at the Osprey Inn the night before and then leave at a decent time on Saturday to make the trek over to Sebring International Raceway to take in the remainder of the 59th Annual Mobil 1 12 hours of Sebring race. It's gonna be an octane rich weekend for sure!

Jeff :sailor:

Last edited:

north50

It will be a good turn out. I can't wait.

Mike don't need a BAJA He can use my baja for a few laps.

Thanks Rock.

I'd let Mike drive any of my bajas. He's a great driver!
:

Maybe half way decent at one time but my skills would be in question now, very rusty to say the least. :no:

If I have the heep back together I'll make the trip up to say hi for sure. And of course if I can make it I'll bring my camera:rolleyes: I get emails asking for new videos on YouTube still.

tnnhoward

Bad News – Good News
Bad news is that my “expense paid” trip to Bradenton on my birthday got cancelled. With gas the way it is going, it takes 100 gallons round trip from Nashville to Nokomis and back. With gas at $3.50 - $4.00 per gallon plus motel. Bottom line, I can’t afford to make it this trip.

Good news is that while I was moping around with my lip on the floor, I got a call last night from a friend who has two, three day “free pass” paddock passes with seating on the start finish line 10 rows up at Bristol for 18th, 19th, and 20th. He was called out of town that weekend and offered them to me along with his cabin in Bristol VA, less than 20 miles from the track. WOW, had to go for it.

Sorry guys, I really was getting all psyched up about running at Bashers and seeing all of you again. I will be getting down there again soon, but not the 19th weekend. Have a great time and take lots of pics and videos.

boofwah

Howard,

I think Bristol is going to be an amazing time for you. There will be other GTGs, for sure, and I hope you have a great birthday.

...Howard is out so that leaves one less person to pass/take out :devil2:

Jeff :sailor: