LSRC
FullForceRC
TFE
Team Phatdad RC
HPI Racing
Vertigo Performance
ONeill Brothers
Micro Hobby US
Use HBF as the coupon code for 5% off!!!
Kraken RC
Axis R/C
Turtle Racing
Killer-RC
DGI Racing

ADA Billet Rear Hub Carrier Set for HPI Baja 5B/5T I need help.

Discussion in HPI Baja Suspension and Drivetrain forum, started by wade7575.

Vertigo Performance

Old 04-25-2011, 05:30 PM
Baja Maniac

Trader Feedback: (0)
ADA Billet Rear Hub Carrier Set for HPI Baja 5B/5T I need help.

I went to install these tonight and my Hex just won't go on it look's like the hole's are lined up and everything but I'm thinking the ADA Part is just a bit to thick and that is what's stopping the Pin from going threw anyone else have this problem.I'm thinking the backside of the ADA Carrier may need standing just a bit,I have also tried pulling the Axle out as far as I can and the thing just won't come out any farther so I know it's not that and the screw's are all really tight please help as I'm not sure what to do,anyone else have this problem.

Old 04-25-2011, 06:02 PM
Baja Maniac

Trader Feedback: (9)
i have a set on one of my units and dont recall having any issue but i have read threads about an issue here. im sure you will get a new set free but i am one that had no issue wit bearing alignment either.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:34 PM
Forum Decoder Ring Holder
Baja Maniac

Trader Feedback: (69)
I ran ADA Hubs for years before going to Hostile Hubs, can you post a picture?? What color hubs are they? I might have a used set laying in the parts box..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Chris
Old 04-26-2011, 02:12 AM
Baja Maniac

Trader Feedback: (0)
I got them to fit they were'nt very much at all they were so close the Holes looked like they were lined up Perfectly,all I did was use a Vise that had a Flat spot on it for Hammering on and Persuaded the Pin with a Flat Punch and a Hammer it was in the Pin's best interest to go in the hole and so it did.They fit good now that I ran the Pin threw both ways a few times to loosen the tight fit up.
Old 04-26-2011, 02:13 AM
Forum Decoder Ring Holder
Baja Maniac

Trader Feedback: (69)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade7575 View Post
I got them to fit they were'nt very much at all they were so close the Holes looked like they were lined up Perfectly,all I did was use a Vise that had a Flat spot on it for Hammering on and Persuaded the Pin with a Flat Punch and a Hammer it was in the Pin's best interest to go in the hole and so it did.They fit good now that I ran the Pin threw both ways a few times to loosen the tight fit up.
Ok bud glad you got things to work

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Chris